R.j.Elsewhere

"I am in love with the girl who lives in my mirror - dear god, is narcissism attractive."
18
Italian
Bi
Catholic but also a witch(?)

Man, I’ve been here since the summertime of ‘17. Ik, I’m way too old for this shit.

Also:
•#BlackLivesMatter, #ProctectAsianLives, #FreePalestine
•I don’t fuck with any forms of transphobia or homophobia
•don’t follow me or like any of my works if you’re racist or sexist

Thank you

i. Ode to our Sins

19
wrath
/rɒθ,rɔːθ/
noun
LITERARY•HUMOROUS

I want to drink the world dry until all seven seas are at war within me. Let them collapse, I say. Have them tear at each other until no foundation remains. I want to be left to drown from the inside out due to my own boundless, bone-soaking rage.
Okay so: I have this cute thing called ✨commitment issues ✨. It’s amazing. Truely. But I am trying to fix this flaw of mine by making little and short continuation pieces. So for my next few posts I’ll be starting or continuing these odd series. The first is quite cliche, as you can see: The deadly sins. 

I hope you all enjoy! 

• Parisienne

Love this!
    re: sorry not to reply sooner but thanks for your comment on Loose lips, I'm glad you liked it!

• Cosmogyral

as if a sea could be destroyed by another, the oceans are not so kind as they overtake and dominate everything they swallow or desire. bones remain dry and dead even in their depths.
    in two days, i think you should see poem eighty six.

Oh. This is beautiful. Wow...

I absolutely love this :)

• Yellow Sweater

I love the literary/ humorous connotation you give it. Brilliant.

• YW_C

ok first was your username something else earlier? bc you seem like someone who has seen both the golden ages and yet i can't remember you, and second is that timothee chalamet in your pfp bc it really looks like him. thank you.

• pluto-

beautiful!!!

• lucyjoneswrites

This is really beautiful, such an amazing choice of words!