Busssy.Beee

Californian
Gemini
*Joined 5/21/20*
A must-read piece: (by.amelia.)
thirteen

#januarygifting

un-edited so please excuse my mistakes :\

Five-word dictionary; dedicated to five others

17
simplicity. pure white words lay as canvas. the same words planted from young years of school. unnoticeable droplets of crystalized feelings drip. splattering in gorgeous beads. emotions shared by countless beating hearts. bijou gems added by a touch detail, hardly. yet, step back. eyes don't lie, at least I believe mine don't. complexity. you had strung insignificant words to eloquent sentences, sentences to essence from mere rooted simplicity churned to works of fine works of beauty.

reflection. love like mirrors. radiates off a single line of light. It bounces around, gazing into contrasting reflections, scattered lives. you are that sole line of light, the illumination of liquid drops of sunshine. filled pockets of sun drops lay in the skirts of my dresses, cascading down the linen. dance above your clouds of affection, trickling the gold under my feet, drizzling myself for others as you did for me. after all, reflection.

timid. I was a fool, a mere wimp. falling for the scanty words of dubiety. timid. mythical walls, nothing more than my imagination, to lose. demure was a friend of timid, lending its help for trifling illusions. yet, I believed. I chose to feed their hearts, filling their stomachs with my mute words. they laughed in victory, till valor slit them to atoms. you were my valor, my realization that the walls that felt so real, were bare hallucinations. bare hallucinations.

scintilla. exchanging words from you and I. words poured from part of us, flowed to fingertips. sent messages, hidden depths of tenderness engulfed in elation. scintilla of gleaming stars of happiness. as we take steps out further in our years of youth, traces of our past selves bid us goodbye. we run in rows of columbines, feet trampling over heartaches. scintilla of ecstasy flood my bloodstream, flushing out dolor out my veins, all that's left is rhapsody. rhapsody from you.

mettle. new beginnings struck its blow on your face, taunting its glossed blade. but mettle. she stands in your heart. she sits on her throne, smirks at her defeats. she laughs at the silly threats, and teases at the words. her wrists hold golden cabochons, filled with audacity, blinds them with her grit. she is mettle. your willingness to come repetitively stronger each and every time, are my heart's wishes. to be able to stay strong, despite everything, my craving.

five different ideas stuck in one piece, it's quite a mess, honestly. I hope it made a little sense, though I myself am finding it hard to follow along. Tell me what you think! oh and the title is definitely really bad, I couldn't really think of one. Anyhow, I hope it was worth a read. <3

• Wisp

Replying: Ah yes, I really do think that badminton is simpler than other sports, hand-eye coordination and all aside. It is an enjoyable sport though that I find absolutely lovely.

Aw my dear, I hope everything will die down for you as well. I'm so glad that my words were able to be of some assurance to you, and please, if ever need be let me know if you ever need someone to talk to, I'll be there Mitsubachi.

I'm sure we'll come together again one day, but it's just not the same you know? There's like that feeling of emptiness at the moment, but I know at some point we'll be able to heal, no matter how long it may take. Knowing I have your support means the world to me my dearest :,)

So do I! I feel burnt out honestly and I'm just looking forward to having a break all in all. I don't really have any spring break plans since there's not much to do right now haha. Do you have any plans for spring break?

Oh don't worry, it's much better now, I guess it just needed a couple days of rest that's all. Hope your day has been well!

• Wisp

Oh gosh your diction is just marvelous. Like:
    "bijou gems added by a touch detail, hardly"
    "falling for the scanty words of dubiety."
    "scintilla of ecstasy flood my bloodstream"
    That's so beautiful, I just love the way you wrote this piece, from the exquisite imagery and details to the well-thought out sense of it all. It all feels serene and heartfelt and I get this feeling of watching the sun set on dandelion fields in August afternoons from this piece, something wistful and nostalgic and eternally lovely. You poured emotions so extraordinarily well and majestically so, for it all blends together in such a wonderful way. And while you may not think it, I think the title is just beautiful the way it is. It's simplistic, and that has a certain flair on its own dear. Beautiful beautiful beautiful.
    Replying: Aww, Mitsubachi!! I don't even know if I deserve that high of a compliment, it's just so sweet :)) Hm, it is a bit odd how in a scientist's point of view we would be the exact opposites, but I suppose that's why they say opposites attract haha. Ah that's wonderful! How is badminton going for you? It is a darling sport and it feels light in a certain way haha. Ack ack ack, my dear, you are just the sweetest, oh gosh you have definitely welcomed me back with such open arms. You're brilliant, and I hope you know that my dear Mitsubachi. <3
    I'm so sorry to hear that. I know it's difficult right now, we're living in trying times, but know that it's okay to take breaks sometimes. I feel that we forget that it's okay to just take time to breathe. I'm sure you'll do great on your finals! And even if you don't feel that way, know that I'm cheering you on from over here!
    I wasn't planning to take that long of a break haha, but then my grandpa passed away that same week so I haven't been in a good headspace since then. It's alright though, we gave him a proper send-off and I know that with time it'll get better. It's still a little painful, but I suppose that's what comes with goodbyes. School's been okay, I'm looking forward to spring break especially since I'm just exhausted by it right now. Other than that, I'm doing alright. Though I did hurt my ankle this week haha. But you know, I feel these small grievances are not as dastardly as they may seem. Anyways, thanks for listening dear :))

re- AHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH, I JUST NOTICED IT WHEN I WOKE UP!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!
    also yeahh she loves Cyan, wait do you think Cyan loves her back orrrr does he love Maya?

Re- haha bro I don't even know for sure. But I wrote more to my story:

• ashleywritesstuff

I forgot to write it lol, but that was a response to your comment :)

• ashleywritesstuff

Aww thank you! That's really nice, and you have a really beautiful writing style! :)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: It's great, I've always been a writer but my family is all math is the most important so I'm glad I can put my writing in here before I was just storing it on documents and I realized a group online could actually grow my writing so ya :)

Re: Oh my gosh! I thought I had a reminder set. I can't believe I forgot! I've been in such a haze for the past few days... Thank you for telling me! Wow. It simultaneously feels like only a week but also like years...

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Thanks so much! Love your pieces as well :D

Re- They are! Cyan is just recalling what happened because they got separated!
    Aw thank you for being so sweet! :)
    I actually wrote more if you're interested :D

• Rachaelgrace

this is so gorgeous! fantastic job <3

• cloudi

re: awh thank you <3 i hope i can turn it into a series but im not sure.

• Molly_

Re; holy hell that was a good comment. Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write such a lovely and in-depth response: it means a lot :))

This is amazing! I love your sentence structure- when it varies, it creates this fractured almost inner monologue. The five separate ideas compliment each other strangely well, too! I love it!

This is beautiful!!

• rwong

ok sorry i did not read this when i commented earlier but seriously like dang!! this is an absolute masterpiece and further proves my point in saying that you’re an amazing writer. i assure you that this was most definitely worth a read it’s so sweet but also really pretty and i’m pretty speechless rn so yknow...yea it’s amazing. anyway good night!! (sorry ca time zone so i’m right here w u so i think i reserve the right to say that xp)

• ~Zoe N~

re: cool, yeah :)

• rwong

re: awww thank you so much for the comment!!! you’re so incredibly sweet and honestly you’re an amazing writer too <3 <3

Hiiii! I wrote more to my story! Thank you for your support, You are so amazing! :D

• ~Zoe N~

re: That's cool! What is your account?

• ~Zoe N~

re: Wait are you on Prose??

you have literally made me cry. I can not thank you enough for this. You wrote this so beautifully! Every line was just so sweet! Your comments bring me so much joy and this stanza has made my heart so much lighter. You are such an amazing and wonderful person, you have always been my "online" friend, even from the very start. I hope I never lose touch with you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• serein

re: great! I will :)

• serein

re: no, sorry it's not me! I'm not really on prose! I'll let you know if I ever get on!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: awwww, well I am so happy I could help you!!! :) this is seriously so sweet! Thank you for being such an amazing friend!

• crystalline•galaxies

re: of course! it was my pleasure. take care.

• xx carolina xx

<3

• Rohan’s Defender

And I agree with crystalline.galaxies! She described this piece so well!

• Rohan’s Defender

Yannie, this...... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Oh my gosh, this is stunningly, phenomenally beautiful! This piece really made my day so bright and happy! What did I do for you to deserve this?! It’s amazing! Thank you so much!!!!! <333333333
    Re: thank you so much!! I am so happy that I can offer some encouragement to you! And this piece... *smiles like maniac* Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yannie, I’m so thankful to have you as a friend! You’ve given me encouragement, and always leave such sweet, kind comments. You are really a ray of sunshine, and your talent is incredible. Thank you for everything you’ve done!!! :)

• crystalline•galaxies

wow. bee (is it okay if i call you that?), this is incredible. sometimes, i would describe certain writers as being able to mold words into place, but i don't think i can say that about what you've written here. here, you've painted instead. you've taken the words and brushed them across the page, each little detail beautifully shaped by the delicate touch of the brush. each word feels so deliberate and intentional, and the fact that a little portion of it is dedicated to me means more than i can ever express. i feel so honored that my work helped you gain pride in yours, as i feel that that should be one of our main goals as artists. thank you.

And sheesh please you have nothing to apologize for

Um excuse me while I try not to CRY omigosh this is so pretty! Thank you! This piece is gorgeous and so are you ack.