Halopoet

Pakistan

14
Leo
Muslim
"Words can sting like anything but silence breaks the heart"

Back Home Fam!

The Perfect Story

In my favorite book "All the bright places" the main character wishes to write a song that changes the world before he dies.
Likewise, my writing resolution is to write something new and unique that adds a different element in art, that breaks the stereotypes and changes perspectives about common yet wrong things. I want to make my writing so real that it gives the reader a sense of belief that this story can be true, it might be someone's story, someone you know or someone you see at the grocery store. The books we read are not stories of special people, they are humans, random humans who fall in love because anyone can fall in love, you don't have to be Cinderella to find the prince charming. Instead of being the prince, the newspaper boy could have kissed sleeping beauty to wake her up, the step sister can be nice. Just like that, I want to write unexpected and out of the box, unimaginable things. You don't have to kill the most beautiful character to make the book worth reading, I'd rather write happy endings, because if they are true stories( which I believe is right) then they should be happy ones. Happy, realistic and every dreamer's dream. As a writer,I want to be known as someone who writes what people want to read, because I've had moments where I think I could've given a book a better ending, I don't want people to think that when they read my books, I want them to be satisfied with the story. I want to write that better ending. I don't want to write the popular story, I want to write the perfect story.

• Karma’s_Coming

Re: Alright, you’re obligated to marry me now. I actually haven’t heard of a lot of people who read TFC, and I’m absolutely obsessed with it. Anywho, thanks for the nice comment. (also, I can’t like anything either it keeps giving me an error code:( )

• Karma’s_Coming

Heyo, I know it’s been a while (literal months, sorry) but another parts out in the Reagan and Caspian series. School seems to be slowing down (please don’t let that be a jinx) so I’ve made a goal to start back up on it (or try to, at least). I just re-found your comment about the double dates and first person and all that, and I think I’m going to go for it, so thanks for the inspiration. (I also may or may not start making this plot based, so it may actually have a solid story that doesn’t just... fizzle out.) sorry for the long comment, have a lovely day :)

• beth r.

re: aw thanks! lol i hate ultron

• books4life

re: awww thank you! tbh im not sure how i came up with it i had to write an creative story for greek mythology a year ago for school so this is me lengthening it and having fun with it! :D

• books4life

hi: chapter 15 is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Alexander :)

Happy New Year x

• beth r.

oooh i love how you connect this to your favorite book- great work!
    re: don't be sad gurl all eat that ice cream with you

• V-Rose

This here is the link to the 24th chapter of Death's Tales!

• V-Rose

Hey! Chapter of Never Really Real here! *waves crazily*

• books4life

welcome back!! this is so cool. btw chapter 14 is out!