Figwit

Ars longa, vita brevis

~old friends fade away//starlight at the break of day//never forget them~

I write to let out the demons in my mind

INFP-T
Artist

Words that describe me:
Astrophile
Solivagant
Nefelibata
Autophile
Nyctophile

“Memory is not what the heart desires; that is only a shadow.” — J. R. R. Tolkien

Live

My goal for 2021 is to live fully. To let all those around me know how much I love them, because there's no guarantee that I'm going to live past tomorrow. There's no guarantee that they're going to live past tomorrow, either. I want to grow in my faith and live by God's will. I want to shine Jesus' love to everyone, regardless of age, social views, or beliefs. There's no way to know the number of my days, but if I die before growing old, it's God's will. I want to leave a good life behind. That's my pledge. 
Memento mori - Remember you will die. Memento vivere - Remember to live. Tell your family you love them. 

• January 14, 2021 - 10:52am (Now Viewing)

• SamRose

Ooh I love it! And did you draw your profile pic?!? If so that is so good!!!

• BriRiley

I love the moto life everyday like it will be your last! And i love how you wrote this message! I love it!

• Odyssey

Re: Thanks for your comment! I agree, I have a great family and a sister to hang out with, so quarantine hasn't been so terrible for me, but I know a lot of other people who have it worse.

This is such a great goal! I absolutely agree. We should spend our lives pursuing God's will for them and helping other, not fearing death.

• BirdofPrey

re: thank you!

• ~rain~

I love this, it's such a beautiful piece. It made me think because everyone might need God in 2021 more than they ever did. With the faith and hope you have, I'm sure that you will spread the Gospel. Good luck and God bless!

• Dakota_Lyn (Hiatus- I'll be back :))

this is beautiful