kathryn siena

13.
leo
INFJ-T
feminist
book obessed.
classic rock enthusiast.
daughter of Athena
internally Kat Bishop
slytherin
#BLM
homophobes stay out please
started Sept. 2020

hey guys! I honestly don't know what I'm writing but I'll write it anyway. I follow back :)
------------------
"It's not the absence of fear. It's overcoming it." - Emma Watson
------------------
"Not knowing you can't do something is sometimes all it takes to do it."- Ally Carter
----------------
"Better terrible truths than kind lies."- Leigh Bardugo
----------------
*go watch The West Wing, it'll change your life (probably an overstatement, but whatever)
*I will take any book/song suggestions you have. just leave them in the comments!
Go follow some of my friends:
☆TwinklingLights☆
☆Kayla☆
FastOceanLove (her writing is absolutely amazing. please go follow her. you won't regret it!)

Solomon Academy For Young Women

11
Our school may seem normal from the outside, but it's not. I mean, we have The West Wing bingethons on saturday night, and we have annoying math tests, and crabby teachers, but don't let the ivy covered walls fool you. We are not a normal school. The Solomon Academy For Young Women is actually a training school for theives. Cool, right? 

"Quiet down ladies!" Mr. Donovan hollared.
Everyone shut up. One rule here: you never test Mr. Donovan. Don't get me wrong, he is a super cool guy. He is extremely smart and well-respected, not to mention he's stolen art from the Lourve five times! He's just someone you don't want to mess with.
"Today, we're going on a little field trip. Meet me in the front entrance in 10 minutes." 
Everyone started whispering. We've never been on a field trip. It's kind of forbidden, since no one is really supposed to know about our school.
"What are you waiting for? Go!" Mr. Donovan said.
We all ran up to our dorms to change our shoes. Little tip: never go anywhere with Mary Janes on. So many blisters.
"Hey Anya, where do you think we're going?" said Beatrix, my best friend since we got here in second year. 
"I have no idea." I said, while slipping on my sneakers.
We rushed back downstairs with the other girls. Mr. Donovan was waiting by the large brown door. 
"Let's go, ladies" he said.
"Mr. Donovan, where are we going?" asked Harley, one of my other roomates.
"We're going to meet some friends of mine.", Mr. Donovan responded.

Turns out, we weren't going far. 2.9 miles to be exact. Mr. Donovan stopped the school van, and the doors sld open, reveling... nothing. We were staring at a pasture with some trees. Yay! What an amazing field trip. Girls shared confused glances and started whispering. Suddently, there were shadowy figures coming from the places where the trees were. As they came closer, they became more clear. They were... boys?
"Ladies, meet the young men of Providence Academy." Mr. Donovan stated, very nonchalantly, might I add.
As the boys came into view, the entire group of girls (except me) gasped.
"They are so cute!" Beatrix whispered in my ear.
"Oh God, B! No. No, no, no, no, no." I said back.
"Come on, Anya. Can't you be a normal teenage girl for one minute?" Beatrix asked.
"No one here is normal." I shot back.
"Now girls, please say your name so our friends can get to know you." Mr. Donovan said.
One by one all the girls said their names, each's voice higher and more flitty than the next. I however just stared at my feet. I found that in any embarassing situation, my sneakers can become highly fascinating in a matter of seconds. 
"Ow!" I yelp. Beatrix elbowed me in the gut.
"It's your turn." she responded, annoyed at my zoning out.
"Oh. I'm Anya Soloman.", I said slightly peeved. This is a good time to mention that my mother runs The Soloman Academy for Young Women, and the school has stayed with my family for over 200 years.
"Thank you, girls." Mr. Donovan said, glaring ever-so slightly at me.
"I believe it is the boys turn to introduce themselves." 
Oh look! My sneakers. They are ever-so fascinating. Mr. Donovan is mubling comands, but I am so intrested in the ant that is crawling over my shoe lace that I don't notice him calling my name.
"Ms. Soloman!" Mr.Donovan yelled, bring me back to reality. "Is the ant on the ground so amusing that you just need to watch it instead of paying attention?"
"Yes- I mean no, but I was trying to help it get over my shoelace." I say, with a sarcastic tone.
"How kind of you. Now, if you could pay attention please, that would be greatly appreciated."
"Yes sir."
"Since you didn't hear my orginal instructions, I will personally assign you one of our guests."
My eyes go wide with realization. 
"You couldn't possibly mean-" I start.
"Oh yes Ms. Soloman. I could mean, and I do." Mr. Donovan says slyly.
"What is he talking about?" Beatrix whispers.
"He's saying that..." I mumble.
"He's saying what?"
"He's saying that boys are going to Solomon Academy" Mr. Donovan exclaims.
A waves of gasps when up in the crowd of girls.
"Girls, please find your partners." Mr. Donovan ordered.
A tall, dark brown- haired boy walked up to me with a smirk on his face.
"I'm Atlas." he said.
I looked around the pasture, at all of the girls. They are trained to steal from vaults with 6 inch thick metal doors, and here they are, twirling their hair, and flirting? I turn back to Atlas. He still has that stupid smile on his face.
"This is going to be an interesting year."

so... this was very long. forgive me. I kind of took two of my favorite series', Gallagher Girls and Heist Society, both by Ally Carter. Also, I didn't describe anyone's skin color because I want you, the reader, to imagine it on your own. Honestly, one of them could be green. you never know.

• useless :)

wow, this was really interesting, i love it! can you please lmk when more is out? thanks! :)

• em wilder

ahhhhhh the dialogue is so snappy and love the wit! can't wait to see where this goes! never read those series but i have heard of them. and welcome to wtw!
    <3<3<3

• sci-Fi

wait.
    i like this. this is interesting.
    please do write more and lmk when it's out

dude as soon as i clicked on this i was like "here's an ally carter fan!!!" and i was sooo right!!!! this is awesome!!! :) i loved the gallagher girls!!! i read them all in 7th grade and its been a while, but i still like them a lot!!! :)
    best of luck with this series!!

• bunnybeige

HHHH YOU'RE A BILLY JOEL STAN TOO

• bunnybeige

I'm a simple girl.
    I see The West Wing, I click.
    And don't be sorry; this piece was the perfect length. I'm a sucker for prep-school novels, lol.