Cosmogyral

'cosmogyral' means to twirl around the universe, but you can just call me caleb.

i have a fanclub, i don't know how to feel about that. be careful, dmoral might fight anyone who tries to remove her from her office as self-proclaimed president.

soldier, poet or king?

an ode to the stars i stole from the sky

8
THIS IS A COLLECTION OF POEMS UNDER A SINGLE TITLE

LXXXI. i find myself floating through the nighttime sky,
among the vast array of stars
longing for the comfort of dawn.
             yet as i reach out to touch them
their pulse bursts as they try to reach me.
all i can do is apologize to myself,
for all of my misgivings before the dusk.
              and i fall deeper into the darkness,
but for once, i reach out to pull a star from it,
and i hold it close to my chest.
             and the night moves on.

Did you see anything when reading that? If you don't mind, tell me, please, I'd like to know.
there's a world i've been trying to find, yet i cannot quite reach it.

• Minvra

Re: To be honest, I kind of figured that the poems are based on your deepest thoughts or current/at the moment time. I'm going to admit, these poems are tricky. But they have an essence of you, the poet. Also, that's what they're called? Two-faced poems? I honestly didn't know that. I called them staggering ones because I couldn't figure out how to write one. The first one I wrote was on Jan 1st 2021. I published part of it in WtW somewhere.

• ~Zoe N~

re: Thank you for the comment :)

• Zinnia123

Re: Thank you so much for your comment! I am alright. I just have a chronic illness that isn't much fun and the pandemic you know... I loved how you described the poem btw. I am really glad you got it!

• Minvra

Re: Haha, lmao. I have it in a sheet protector and I didn't realized I put it on construction paper. I actually don't know what aottsisfts no. 84 so...think you can explain that to me?

• Reanimated

i don't really have much to contribute, but if you're a video game person, i suggest looking into bloodborne. it may be the kind of world you're looking for. based on lovecraft's stuff but without the racism!

wow this is.... absolutely stunning. <3

• Max K

I imagined a person (not quite sure who) float through a vast emptiness toward a bright light and embrace. Either way it is a great poem and hope to see another. :P

• Rose A. (semi hiatus)

I'm pretty much imagining things exactly as you wrote them. This is a wonderful poem with wonderful imagery.