madeline3.14159

~it is during our
darkest moments
that we must focus
to see the light~
aristotle

sanderson-messenger-rowling-sullivan-riordan

"i am a stick"

est. 8.19.20

16, Christian, Ballet, Abnegation, Ravenclaw, District 12, Reader, Writer, Scorpio, ENFP

Also, go check out my real WtW twin, Zoe N, and irl younger sis, Figwit :)

Proud owner to Sven. What can say? Reindeers are better than people.

"Our weakness doesn't make us weak, our weakness makes us strong because we had to carry it all these years."
-Brandon Sanderson (Stormlight Archive, Book 4)

Insanely absentminded(means I will probably forget to respond to your comment... sorry in advance :()

Last but not least... Smile!! It'll help :)

The Null

when I can feel the dew drops prickling my arms and the wind pulling me off the face of the earth. the clouds press against my body in a tender embrace of a once remembered love.
and the stars kiss my lips with their light that once was. the time between yesterday and today flows around me,
whispering of moments between today and tomorrow, right now and never, always and forgotten.

and a star, a wish, burns away across the sky above me. burning its life away so i can make a wish. the grass whispers its wish right along with me. a wish of eternity, for eternity, about eternity.
and this second is eternity— undefined, indivisible, irreversible. and this eternity is a second—present, past, and future. and this place is gone almost before i can take a breath, but my memories remain.

the dew etched the memories into the void of my heart along with their name, reminding me to return.

and the name that the frost engraved upon my heartstrings was this. The Null. 
Have fun with this... :)

• In Which Yaya Writes

Hi! I'm so sorry I haven't talked to you or replied to your comments in a while. I'm still trying to balance writing/commenting/replying/being on two writing sites and, turns out, that's a lot more difficult than I expected! Anywhoo, I wrote part 4 of The Newbie & the Maze! Hope you like it! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/205100/version/445555

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: no problem at all! Thank you so much!!!

• journal.scribbles

Wow, I had to reread this piece a few times. It's so incredibly, breathtakingly, awe-inspiringly beautiful.

• Rachaelgrace (hiatus) :)

This is absolutely lovely! I love the imagery and descriptions and word choice.

• Rose A

This is beautiful as always!