happy butterfly

South Africa

14
poet
pisces
swimmer
reader
a shy people's person
wtw's official little sister:)
turn it into art

i've spilt all my stars out for you

forever is the sweetest con
-taylor swift

the world is spinning me in all it's divine moments and have i ever the chance of being blessed like this again?

special wtw sister to anne blackwood<3
honey aunt to FantasyOtter12:)
spectral and i are admirers who love keyboard smash

take me to the lakes, where all the poets went to die - taylor swift

it's time to sing something for no other reason than to feel my voice -anne blackwood

so rearrange the world and perhaps you'll find your celebration of humanity -dmoral

you are a mosaiced mess | #januarygifting

19

i,a clueless girl,who would cry because she wasn't an angel.i watched you, you were a mosaiced mess and i loved it.you taught me that spinning cobwebs could be a beautiful thing. and that vulnerability could become a strength
(pierce my heart,what dances in my haemoglobin?) i had never felt that sort of relief before.a sort of freedom.

i knew you couldn't hold my hand.so i told myself it was okay and i stood behind you and held a lock of your hair.i still do dear, still do.beauty seeps out of you and you bleed everything i crave.so i collect it and pour faded rainbows all over my broken goals that i never seem to be able to reach.

your voice says there is no shame in truth and no shame in ashes and no shame in imperfection.but sometimes shame is good and shame is freeing and shame is a step closer to the cliff.
now i strum my heartstrings and hold nothing back.is it wrong that i'm proud of that? do tell me.i don't think pride of happiness is wrong. but i've never really known anything anyway.

and i whisper your art 'round this whole town.your glass poppies are on display in my louvre.dear,they'll be there for all of my forevers.i won't forget the artist who introduced me to a passion to speak of grey skies like they could belong in heaven.and you might say that i'm taking this too far but this is me trying to sum up my gratitude with words i barely know how to use yet.
to my dearest, dmoral.thank you

• V-Rose

Hey! Chapter of Never Really Real here! *waves crazily*

Hey-lo!

Re: Aww Anisa thank you!! I don't have Disney Plus so not I haven't watched the show but it sounds like it's really good. Cool how I accidentally referenced something lol.

this is gorgeous.

lovely. the "strum my heartstrings" jumped out at me, but it was all a gorgeous read. something dmoral definitely deserves.

Re: Yes, I know exactly what you mean. Thank you!

• Busssy.Beee

re: oh vi!! 10 pm? that's late. do you have any curfew?

• bunnybeige

....your profile pic is gorgeous.
    okay, bye ^w^

• FastOceanLove

This is amazing!!! Could see it all happening, check out some of my pieces pls, btw I also swim :)

• tas (yellowbrickrd)

wow. this is beautiful. i aspire to write prose like you, perfect sentences that fit together in such a fluid, flowing way. "your glass poppies are on display in my louvre.dear,they'll be there for all of my forevers."
    just absolutely gorgeous. i love the way you write.

• Wisp

"i knew you couldn't hold my hand.so i told myself it was okay and i stood behind you and held a lock of your hair."
    This is just beyond words. I adore how you took it, the imagery and metaphors and the sense of love and affection pouring through it. There's such tenderness and sweetness embedded in the words and everything just sings of beauteous things. Dmoral definitely deserves this, she is a treasure to this site (as are you!) and you capture her so darlingly in this piece that I just cannot help but tear up a little. This piece feels like a daydream in a way, feels like stroking oranges, yellows, hazy pinks, and dusty purples of a sunset and catching stars during the night. It's simply magical, this piece and all it shows is just beyond words. The love, the adoration, the heartfeltness of it all is just so lovely and I am in awe of it. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
    Replying: By the way this is absolutely stunning if you couldn't already tell. Also, I just wanted to say that you can attach a link to a comment by going to the url bar of a published piece and copy and pasting it into a comment. It won't light up blue and it isn't clickable, but the recipient will be able to copy and paste it into the url bar to see it. Hope that helped!

• rwong

dang this is stunning, and i totally agree with paisley blue. "i won't forget the artist who introduced me to a passion to speak of grey skies like they could belong in heaven" so true!! except you put it way more eloquently than i wouldve ever said; this is such a beautiful piece!

• bunnybeige

wow, this is so beautiful

• Rose A

This poem is so wonderful. So well worded. Great thank you piece

oh wow this is so fitting. Dmoral is such a talented poet and author and you have written such an amazing tribute!!! wow. i'm amazed <333 beautiful poem, and for such a beautiful person :)

"you were a mosaiced mess and i loved it"
    "pour faded rainbows all over my broken goals"
    "and i whisper your art 'round this whole town"
    Gosh, Anisa, this is freaking gorgeous. Like jaw-dropping amazing. Such a fitting tribute.