Abigail Faith

18
Farm girl
Photographer
Follower of Jesus Christ!

Straight. She/her. Female. Girl. Woman.

Heartbreak/breakup?
I gotcha covered! :)
Stone Cold - Demi Lovato
Someone Like You - Adele
Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi

More good ones ;)
Fight Song - Rachel Platten
Hey Brother - Avicii (my favorite ;)
Mean Girls - Leanna Crawford
Lord I'm Ready Now - Plumb
God Help Me - Plumb (my other favorite ;) XD

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life."
John 3:16

Maturity isn't your experiences,
It is what you've learned from them.

~What comes easy
Won't last long,
& what lasts long
Won't come easy. ~

The Bible Challenge_Abigail Faith day 2

4
Where did it all begin? 

Creationists:
Created

Evolutionists:                    
Evolved           

Where does it all end?

Creationists:
Heaven or hell

Evolutionists:  

There is left a blank in the evolution theory. "Ceasing to exist"... What does that mean? If anyone can explain that, let me know in the comments below. :) 
So... neither of us have been on one end of the spectrum, or the other. I mean, none of us were alive when it all started, and I'm assuming, if you're reading this, you're not dead. None of us have experienced when the world began, or death. 
But the Bible has explained both the beginning, and the end. The creating of the universe, man, and heaven, and hell. 

Evolution, based on 
The Origin of Species, written by
Charles Darwin

Creation, based on
The Bible, written by
Amos,
Daniel,
David,
Ezekiel,
Ezra,
Habakkuk,
Haggai,
Hosea,
Isaiah,
Jeremiah,
Joel,
Jonah,
Joshua,
Malachi,
Micah,
Moses,
Nahum,
Nehemiah,
Obadiah,
Samuel,
Zechariah,
Zephaniah,
James,
John,
Jude,
Luke,
Mark,
Matthew,
Paul,
and Peter.

The idea of a God is based off of about forty authors, each backing each other up, and stories aligning perfectly. So... Perhaps they were all just teaming up to write some wacky fantasy story, or more likely, there was truth behind what they spoke. 

Creation:
God 

Evolution: 

This is the way I see it. I don't mean to offend anyone! <3 
If you're interested in this type of stuff, Anonymous_123 and I (and several others ;) are doing a series together based on proving Christ's existence!! To see all our pieces, search The Bible Challenge. We'll be posting pieces each day throughout the week. If you're a Christian writer, please, write a piece too!! Have an awesome day y'all!!! <3

https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-authors.html

• January 12, 2021 - 10:00am (Now Viewing)

• anonymous_123 [Child of God]

Hi! I’m not going to do the challenges anymore. About 3 of my pieces have already been taken down. I really don’t want to get banned and I really just tried to use facts and not opinion. But I think many people took in a different directions and that’s not the way I want to present myself at all. Again being 14 is kinda hard to understand how many people older than me are going to take things so I don’t want to risk anything. Thank you! And be careful too!!!

• Villi V

We don't know how life began. That does not mean god exists.
    Sure, evolution was first theorized by darwin, but the entire field of biology is based on and backs up this theory. You could say that the bible was written by 50 people, but every single biologist helps to prove evolution. Besides, the amount of authors of a book does not correlate to the correctness of that book. I could get a thousand people to write "2+2 = 4". 2+2 will never be 4.

Ceasing to exist. If you've taken bio, you'd know organisms are complex machines with cells and organs and organ systems with specific froms and functions. When these organs and cells can no longer do their job, life starts to deteriorate. When the brain, our consciousness, stops working, we become unable to sense, feel, hear, etc. Our bodies cease to work, we cease to be conscious, and we die.

re: you're welcome and oh i'm glad you have! they explain it very well
    and thank you! haha i like puns
    question: how does the series of the bible challenge work? like the titles?

• anonymous_123 [Child of God]

Anyway enough about my thing, you are encouraging and prove Christ’s existence I really hope that people can see this! I know many people are going to have the same opinions as th why started off with but I believe that we can get one person together to not just have an open mind but choose Christ!!!

• anonymous_123 [Child of God]

YES!!!! You see, they are all from the Bible yes but they back eachother up and now even scientists work backs it up. Tomorrow I’m going to be talking about scientific facts and arguments!!!!

I really like the way this was presented! simple and to the point. a good starting place. you know the Bible Project? they have the neatest yt videos, app, website, etc, with theology backed content. they look into the deeper meaning and connect all books of the Bible together and how it all points to Jesus. and their graphics are awesome. I'm considering writing a piece, but I can't promise anything, cause... hectic life. plus idk what i'd write about it.