anonymous_123 [Child of God]

gender: girl

Christian/actress/gymnast/influencer?

I watch a lot of influencers on YouTube so when I write some of my series or inspirational things I feel like I’m an influencer making a video!

This may not be as strong of a piece but something on my gut told me to write this. Let’s see if my gut feeling was right!

The Bible Challenge_anonymous123 day 2 (please read this even for non believers)

9
Satan’s Story

Did you know that the devil used to be an angel? I bet most of you reading this did but I have a feeling that one of you didn’t. Well yes, he actually used to be an angel. You’re probably thinking, ‘So how does that prove your point. If he used to be an angel and now is a devil then that makes sense that God is just not worth it.’ I bet that’s what is going through your mind right now. But let me tell you why Satan is not an angel anymore.

He’s not an angel because he wanted to be in higher power than God. So you tell me that God is not real.

Satan was actually one of God’s most faithful servants or angels. Then the devil grew in too much vain. So everyone believes in the devil correct? Or that there’s something bad in the universe.

You see, God didn’t create that, the devil did that on his own. The devil chose this on his own. So after the devil asked to be God and didn’t receive it, he got sent to Hell which was never a thing before Satan did this. So God didn’t want to create harm or pain, it just happened because of someone’s decision. It’s the same thing with the world. I believe that God didn’t create this mess and that we did ourselves. We will get into later why we feel like he doesn’t help us, but that’s for another day.  

Ever since this the devil has been trying to find every way possible to send you to Hell with him. And this is not just to have a war with God or to turn against Him, but so you can suffer with him. Satan wants you to suffer with him.

Yes, this may just be another fantasy story. But can you think about, if it is then why is the devil actually real? Why do you believe in the devil? Why do you believe in ghosts or demons? The devil abs to be behind it and there must be a reason why.

My brothers and sisters I do not want you to fall into this trap where the devil is going to trick you. The devil is a snake and will stick by you for a second and just bite you the next.

Consider what I say please.
Hi! So Abigail Faith and I are starting a series on Monday of people writing why they believe God is real! The challenge is that we can't use the bible to back us up ooh! Tell me if you're interested. No need to exchange numbers or anything we can just write and comment. When you do this title it as "The Bible Challenge _(Your username) This is not to make anyone feel like they have to be forced but to let everyone have an open mind! 

We WILL respect your opinion because that’s a key thing of Christians life. We WILL not force or pressure you. Again, this IS STRICTLY to open your mind and to prove our point. We WILL be backing our point up with history and other facts or information that we found. Please do not say that what we say isn’t true because we’re NOT using the Bible to back us up or some “fantasy stories” we are using facts so please do not get offended because it’s facts that we found. 

My GOAL is to be intentionally unintentional. Please to those who are doing this challenge with me do not keep saying God is real or this or that. I realize in maybe some of my last pieces I have. I feel like that draws you away from our claim. Please deliver a message without saying it forcefully. 

If you want to read all our opinions please search up THE BIBLE CHALLENGE! And you will find all our pieces from tomorrow, Monday, to Saturday!  

If you want to join just comment down below! All you have to do is write and you don’t need to follow any guidelines! Except for the write the world guild lines before we get banned! Please follow their guidelines! This is why I said don’t say God is this or that but instead say hope and love are or peace is. Describe something that draws back to him without saying it. BE intentionally unintentional!!!

• Blue Jay

Nice piece! You all have great evidence.

But the thing about this is that I don't believe in god or the devil. Also, I really don't understand hell. There are two places, heaven or hell, and there is no in-between. Most of us here on earth are trying to do our best, and I just feel like getting sent to eternal doom because you made mistakes in like is not fair. Maybe I have just watched too much of the show the Good Place (its a good show and brings up interesting questions about the universe while also being very funny). So my evidence is watching the good place, which is not great evidence, but then again, people can improve. If god gave the devil some time to improve and become better, and try to forgive instead of creating hell, then what would have happened? Anyways highly recommend watching the good place if you haven't already, and wonderful piece again.

• Eremurus

This is all very insightful. I commend you and your courage to be vocal about your beliefs and respectful of others. :)

• Villi V

Why didn't god just stop satan from being vain in the first place? isnt he omnipotent? If god is all powerful, why doesnt he just stop satan from tempting us to hell? that doesn't make sense to me. If god doesn't know about satan doing this, god is not omniscient. If god knows but cannot stop satan, god is not omnipotent. if god knows and chooses not to stop satan, god is not kind. At least, that's how I see it.

• EliathRose

This challenge has been resting on the back of my mind for so long, and I finally decided to give it a go. I've enjoyed reading all of these and seeing others' perspectives about describing their beliefs without using the Bible, and it's fascinating. Thank you so much for starting this!

• julia.vasyakin

okay I love how you put this into words! Im very invested in this!!!!

• Abigail Faith [ChildOfGod]

Thanks!! Oooo, I can't wait for the scientific facts!! :D
    Hearing all this stuff is so amazing!!! Sooo encouraging!! :)

• rainey grace

This is so true! This piece is so amazing! God bless!

• musicmaker

Also, I did a piece for the Bible Challenge if you wanna check it out.

You explained/said this very well. It was like you told the truth but in a story type of way! The was well done!

• musicmaker

re: Yeah! So in Ezekial 28:14, in talking about Satan, the Bible says:
    "You were the anointed cherub who covers,
    And I placed you there.
    You were on the holy mountain of God;
    You walked in the midst of the stones of fire" (NASB).

• musicmaker

Not to be persnickety but Satan was actually a Cherubim. Lots of people think that is the same as an angel but it's not.

Re: Oh. Aaah I'm not sure I want to do it every day, if you don't mind, I'll do it every 2nd day?

• anonymous_123 [Child of God]

I just wanted to add something! So if you can see this piece it seems to be that Satan is afraid of God. So that’s why he wants you to be trapped with him and help him to feel less pain. Please consider what I say. Make sure to comment your thoughts! Again this strictly just to have an open mind so please have one and whatever your opinion is I’ll have an opinion mind to it too