Rachaelgrace (hiatus) :)

Follower of Jesus
LOTR & Narnia
Wish Zuko was REAL
Gryffindor
XC runner
Oldest sister of 3
Enneagram 1
Team Keefe
Let's draw near to those who are suffering and fight injustice

All feedback welcome!

Hope

Hope
/hōp/
a noun
a gentle, refreshing breeze that fills people's hearts with the idea that someday there will be no more tears

• BriRiley

I love this! It’s so “refreshing” ;) XD

• Lily Champlin

this is amazing

• beth r.

the simplistic beauty of this- love it
    re: aw thanks!

• U S E R N A M E S (W R IT I NG HIA T US)

I had a sense of longing while reading this, very well done!

RE: Thank you!

• Syzygy (#words) (J.A.M)

The moon was at it's peak, casting long shadows through the woods. Lulling whispers reach your ear from the depths of the trees, but you can't quite make out the words. Out of the corner of your vision, a flicker. A flicker of darkness dancing along the abandoned hunting path next to you. You nock an arrow, sighting before releasing. The shadow yelped and darted away, but something remained pinned to the ground via your arrow. You scurry closer to see what it is. It's a piece of a dark brown cloak. At first it seems ordinary, but when you take a closer look, you realize that embroidered into the cloth is a link

But what mysteries might it reveal unto you?

• happygiggles

This is stunning! I love the way you followed the format of a definition! (:

Re-Thank you!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: thank you! Have a great day/night!

re: thank you! I love his music; I used to not care for it cause I wasn't into rap/hip-hop but after really listening to the lyrics I realized he writes some profound stuff.

• Rohan’s Defender

So beautiful and encouraging!

• ~wildflower~

Hi!
    I just wanted to thank you for all of the love, support and encouragement you’ve provided me here on wtw. You’re the most devoted supporter I’ve ever had for my writing, and you’re comments and likes mean so much to me. I’ve been pretty unsure about my writing lately and questioning whether I should even continue with it. Reading your most recent comments was so reassuring and gave me just that little sprinkle of confidence that I needed so much and I wasn’t sure I’d feel again. Also, you’re amazing writer (this lovely definition is proof of that)! I hope you never forget that you have a wonderful gift - the ability to evoke emotion, create beauty, tell stories and make change through words - and I believe that you’re going to do great things.
    I hope your having a good day! <3 <3
    #januarygifting

I love the personification of this! It's really cool how you kind of compare it to nature with the breeze.

• rainey grace

Short but beautiful!!

• Ibex

Ooh, reminds me of the Phil Wickham song "Beautiful"