TheMoon10

Hi! I am a 13 year old boy and I live in Wisconsin with my two dogs and family. I like playing hockey and spending time with my friends. I am a Christian and really like acting, art, and writing.

Edit Title Here

4
Just wait. Before you scroll down or exit the page just relax. Don't look at the title and think that this piece was just a quick few words thrown together. There is always a meaning to everything. Now, I'm not going to talk about the meaning of life or the reason for the universe but, I want to talk about something a little simpler or at least simpler than describing the universe. Look at the title of this piece. Doesn't seem so interesting, does it? Well as I look back at my past works I see that none of these titles really catch anyone's eye. No fancy words nothing is in all caps as if to say, "Read me I'm interesting!" They are all so basic. But that's not the title I want to talk about. I want to talk about your title, my title, everyone's title. Once again do me a favor and look at the title but don't just read it and think, "well that was pointless." I want you to look at two very important words in that title. Edit here. Those two words mean everything to your title, my title. Take those two words and put them into your life. What can you edit about your title, your life? And don't think about here, think about now. Pick one mistake, one problem, one regret. Think about whatever you chose and I want you to take this and think about how you can change. And once you make that change, hit save and find something else and I want you to look for one thing. Does this one say, edit title here?

~Unknown
Please leave some reviews on this work. I worry that no one really stops to look at the pieces of writing that reflect on my life or that make the reader think about their own. I just hope I could help make you feel a little bit better about the person that you are and widen your mind about who you could be.

This is so eye-catching! And you actually did such a great job!
    Also, Wisconson is such a pretty place!! I used to live there, I miss it!

• batman_is_a_cracker

I think the title can only do so much. It's the work itself that captures the reader. I, myself, was just going to scroll on by after reading "Edit Title Here" but it was the first few sentences that compelled me to click.

• Ibex

This was honestly genius. And those first few sentences just absolutely caught my eye.