~rain~

christian <3
marvel enthusiast (rant with meh)
HARRY POTTERRRRRR
music lover
writer (ok duh)
MY GOAL: reach 200 followers by August!!!
need a review? just ask in the comments :)
writers block is breaking my brainnn

Leave a comment please!!!!

How Am I Like These 10 Harry Potter Characters?

6
Harry: I'm mischievous. I try to figure out every little piece of information if I really think it's something that I must know.

Hermione: I'm smart. I study. I have curly dark hair like her. I try to keep my friends from getting into big trouble, but it doesn't always end up that way.

Ron: I like making people laugh.

Luna: Some people think that I'm weird. No, people don't steal my things and leave them in random places, but I'm considered as weird by my friends and family at some times.

Dumbledore: I try to comfort people.

Draco: Nothin' in common with him off the top of my head.

Ginny: I'm friends with my brother's friends.

Cho: I storm out when people make me mad.

Dudley: I like sweets, but um not as much as him.

Molly: I'm overprotective (of my brothers).
20 FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!! Y'all I've gotten like 15 people to follow me in the last 4 days and I love this community. I'm doing this in honor of that. Those of you who have followed me, thank you for all of the advice!

Also be sure to see the collaboration that Emi and Anonymous_123 are doing!

And this piece was really just for fun as well :)

• ~rain~

Also you're welcome, doodleninja

• ~rain~

I joined in November as well! I didn't start writing much until about a week ago... I kinda became obsessed with WtW :) Also published versions of chapters 1-3 for the novel I'm writing are coming today! Be sure to check that out :) And yeah I'm only 13 so for now let's go with the apple juice lol.

• serein

"Dudley I like sweets, but um not as much as him" that made me laugh SO HARD i totally relate.
    Congratulations on 20 followers! I know that feeling--I remember it (I literally joined November of this year, so it is still fReSh in my mind)
    Here to many, many, more! *raises whine glass of apple juice*

• doodleninja

re: thanks for the comment! ahaha, glad I'm not alone XD