thea_ivy

supsos
Taurus
ENFP-T
painter
Gayyyyy
huffelpuff
daughter of Apollo
darry and wolfstar 4evr
AVPM
dauntless
ex amity
purple
i'm here, i'm queer, and i'm probably bored

hi... i like words, things with words in them, and places that hold things with words in them. i hope your having a good day and if you aren't, i hope it gets better! Let’s talk about literally anything, if I don’t know it I always love learning:) P.s. the word presently is not used nearly enough, it sounds too smart to not be used

Don't tell me the sky's the limit
There's footprints on the moon- Paul Brandit

That log had a child- yoda... kinda (the song Seagulls: stop it now)

Currently reading: A lot

Leaping

4
I’m going to tell you a story, now this story is completely true if you believe it is. If you don’t, then it will seem silly. There was once a beautiful girl, she had long golden hair, eyes the color of grass, and skin as smooth as silk. She had plenty of friends and she was happy, but she longed for more. The countless nights she spent looking up at the stars just waiting, watching, for some sign she would be up there one day filled her mind. She wanted to climb the sky and jump from planet to planet until she found what she was looking for. All she wanted was someone to hold her and look back at how far she had come to find them and tell her she was doing a good job. Her parents never understand how much she wanted to be up there, they always assumed she just liked the twinkling lights. One night, she was startled awake by a tapping at her window. With all the bravery she could muster, she looked out. To her surprise and relief it was the end of a rope ladder, reaching farther up the she could see. With a kiss blown to her parents bedroom and a good bye to her friends, she opened the window and started climbing. For a full day she climbed up the sky, looking down only to realize no one noticed she had left. She kept climbing until at the end of that day, she reached the sun. It wasn’t as hot as she expected it to be, it was like a warm blanket actually. With all her might she closed her eyes and leaped. She jumped from planet to planet, stayi on some for longer then others. Jupiter had a beautiful lights show every Friday, and though she was the tallest on Pluto she stayed for a few weeks. Not a day went by where she regretted her decision to leave. About five months later, well past our solar system, she found a girl. A girl just like her who had run away and was looking for someone to hold. They formed a friendship immediately and found love they had only dreamed of. If you look long enough to the sky you can see them jumping and giggling, holding hands as they explore together. Never to be lonely again.

• January 10, 2021 - 8:17am (Now Viewing)

• astrea

this is beautiful, i can never resist a story about stars, regardless it be real or not. i really liked it. : )

• Syzygy (#words) (J.A.M)

<3

• Cosmogyral

A girl in a dress whose skirt trails along the grass, leaping along the stars, what a beautiful design. That should be a prompt.