R.j.Elsewhere

"I am in love with the girl who lives in my mirror - dear god, is narcissism attractive."
18
Italian
Bi
Catholic but also a witch(?)

This is an ode to all who have fallen in love with someone who has been taken with the moon. We all like to romance and fall all over ourselves for the moon but what is it like for those who do the same but to us?

Moon Stolen

9
You are on top of me, but the moon is on top of you. And it crowns a halo above your head and soaks you in it’s twilight shine until your skin is dark. Dark and deeply kissed with the colour of gold like the desert sand, yet it sets your hair a drip with silver-light.

You and this moon...

O, how I envy the connection between the two. For I wish to be the one to make you celestial; beyond the Law of Man and above the throne of God. 

So I say: 

Fuck the moon. 

How dare it steal you first. 
I hope y’all like! Also, I’m back!!!

1

• Starlitskies

I don't think I can do my heart justice in wording how much I LOVE THIS!!!!!!
    "For I wish to be the one to make you celestial;" Thanks to this line, for the first time ever, I understood what it means to be 'stunned'. <3<3<3
    And glad to have you back!

Absolutely stunning—as always! Wow. I love your descriptions and your characters/the relationships you put them in. Wow. Like I said, stunning. <3

• AJ - Izzy

HIIIII WELCOME BACK!!!!!! This is stunning, holy moly, "how dare it steal you first"... you just, touched my heart, somehow, through your words?? Absolutely beautiful writing <3 <3 <3

• nopenopenope

this is just..everything??