anonymous_123 [Child of God]

gender: girl

Christian/actress/gymnast/influencer?

I watch a lot of influencers on YouTube so when I write some of my series or inspirational things I feel like I’m an influencer making a video!

Why choose God?

Why Choose God? (Even if you don’t believe please read and in the comments tell me what you think about it)

12
Why?

What’s it going to do for you?

Why choose him?

Let me start off with my story!

I chose Him. I know Him, at least I’m trying to know Him more. Do you think it’s simple to just know someone that you can’t hear or see. It’s difficult. I would say it’s especially difficult for my age.

I would like to consider myself a missionary. I help my dad with his Christian business and spread the word of Christ.

Now, I’m not forcing a religion onto you. I’m using this time to speak to one person.

Maybe your the one person who needs to hear this right now. 

See you may not see or hear or feel Jesus. But once you know Him it feels like you can.

See once you know Him you can feel him through your veins. Once you know Him you can hear His word calling after you, once you know Him it’s like you can almost picture Him.

Sometimes I feel this, not all the time though. But I still haven’t answered the question. Why choose Jesus?

I don’t know how to answer that to be honest. I feel like these past couple years I haven’t connected with Him as much as I wanted to, and if I did, I would have a better and more powerful answer.

Here’s what I know. I know that Jesus and God is real because of things I’ve seen and the things I’ve heard. A friend of my aunt had a husband and two kids. She went to go back to college and her professor asked to speak to her.

She spoke Spanish with her so no one else would understand. Then she told her to leave her husband and that she had a dream about this and God told her to tell her about it.

A week later, her husband stabbed her multiple times in the neck. She acted like she was dead. She quickly called the cops and grabbed her kids and hopped into a vent. She was saved, she was alive after being stabbed 7 times! That I think is Gods grace.

This is what I know, that miracles happen to people who believe!!!! Look them up online and women at church who could start to walk.

Here’s what I know. My parents are Christians so that brings up a huge influence. But I am Christian because I truly believe that there’s a God. If there’s not, I don’t know where I would be. To be honest then I would be even more scared to die.

Why choose God? I dare you to read the Bible and ask questions about why to. Why choose God? Because atheists are now believers and scientists too have backed up the Bible. Look it up!!! 

Why choose God because He saved you...

I’m so sorry that my now Dust Jacket isn’t up! My computers mouse isn’t working! It’s frozen and off the screen, I’m going to use my phone now though. Which makes it harder. So that’s the reason why I haven’t been writing. Also if anyone knows how fix this please tell me! Anyway thank you all for the support and please comment down below anything you liked about this piece! <3

1

• Rachaelgrace (hiatus) :)

Great piece :) I love that you are using your platform to speak truth!

• happygiggles

This is amazing! I loved reading this!

Re- I'll try working on a piece definitely! It might be a while as I want to give it the thought and time that it deserves! (:

• AstroWriter

I liked your piece. I personally believe in a power that's greater than everyone what we call "god". I don't believe in any religion tho so yeah.

• FastOceanLove

I agree (please don't harrass me for why) happy to help! Saw you liked my middle school piece! Could you pls follow me? Kinda new and for everyone else on this page make sure to check it out! I'm fastoceanlove

• In Which Yaya Writes

Oooooh, this is really cool! Do you mind if I join in? I'm taking a hiatus starting soon but I can make exceptions. Are you planning on doing more of these? I do think in the next one (draft or otherwise) you should try to be more deep and serious, if possible. But great job!
    Replying: Thank you so much! As for what you said, I know that I will always sin, but I would like to sin the least amount possible. And the only way that's gonna happen is with God's help. It's like a kid asking their parents to not take them down the candy aisle. He knows he'll beg and complain and possibly even steal. So he's rather have his parent allow him to avoid it altogether, although he knows there'll be a time when he begs and complains and possibly steals; he wants to avoid it. At least, that's how my dad explains it. That's not to diss on you or anything, that's just what I was thinking as I wrote it. But thanks so much for your feedback and have a great day!

• Ibex

Re: Good morning! Abigail Faith let me know about that series you're doing--sounds so cool! I'd love to help out. I'd just appreciate a little clarification on how you're planning on doing it. Are there specific topics you'd like to cover, and do we need to communicate what pieces we're writing?
    Thanks, and happy Sunday.

• musicmaker

Re: Hey anonymous_123. Thank you for inviting me. Yeah I'm certainly interested. For quite some time I have seen a need for Christians to speak up on WtW. I actually wrote a piece called "My Religion, What if I'm Wrong?" a while back that might sort of follow your idea. I'm going to be kind of busy tomorrow but I'll work on a piece.

Re: Tho I may not be able to do it very soon, since I'm on holidays and not writing much.

Re: I'd be happy to! Could you give me some more info tho?

• doodleninja

re: that is such a cool idea! I don't know if I'll be able to do it though. But I'm looking forward to reading all the pieces published! :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: wow, that sounds so interesting! That’s a great idea! I’d love to do it! Although, I’m not sure exactly when I’ll get a chance to do it, but I will definitely try to write one! Thanks so much for letting me know!! :)

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Re: I actually love that idea. Give me a few days to ponder how to do it though because without the Bible its harder to prove. I have been in my head the past few days and haven't been on here. About to write an emotional poem lol

• Blue Jay

Re: I would love to read the pieces yall are going to make. I also appreciate not talking about the bible, as that is something that a lot of people tend to immediately point to. Whatever beliefs I had were gone a long time ago, and they are not going to come back, but I will have an open mind. :) At this age, a lot of us are questioning our religious beliefs, and the most important thing is what makes you happy. I can't wait to read all your pieces. Religion causes so many debates, wars, fights, etc... so understanding each other's side is important.

• Riya

Interesting piece! I'm a Hindu, so I don't know much about Christianity. I want to ask, what makes you want to spread your religion? Why do you believe that this message should be spread? Don't take it the wrong way, but I have chosen God, just not the same one. So why do I need to read the Bible?

• V-Rose

Re: I'm in!

Also, this is amazing!

• Cosmogyral

I think you should incorporate the message of your religion more, as a non-christian person, it felt a little airy, a lovely piece, but if you spoke it out loud, can you envision your message being received properly by the people? Can you envision the receivers being touched at the heart by what you mean to say?

• anonymous_123 [Child of God]

If you can see from Abigail Faith's post. We are doing a thing inspired by a commenter saying why Jesus and God is real. We are asking for any other Christians to join us! But the challenge is not use any bible verses and have like a series on why he is real. We don't need to contact ecahother outside of wtw! We can comment on eachothers pages and stuff and just write. We need to start spreading God's word!!

• Abigail Faith [ChildOfGod]

Re: Yesssss!!! I love your idea!! I feel like with everything that's happening in the world right now, someone has to stand up and say the truth! I've been silent long enough! I wonder if we can even get others involved in this... Like other Christian writers on here. That'd be really cool! Flood everyone with evidence!! :D I may use some Bible verses tho... We'll see! Yess!! I'll do it for sure! Can't wait to get started!!! :D
    And yes, I was reading the other comments on your piece. I felt for you!! I've posted things like that before and got some pretty nasty comments too. I don't understand it. If you don't agree with something then don't comment... But apparently some people are either haters, or curious or something...