Quirky_Chaos

She, Her
Leader
feminist
"To really be a nerd, she decided, you had to prefer fictional worlds to the real one."
-Rainbow Rowell

ATTENTION!!! THIS IS A LENNON AND SOPHIA PIECE!!!
Any feedback appreciated!!! I also really love incorporating reader ideas into my chapters, so please feel free to comment any ideas!! I also need some fresh dialogue so feel free to comment anything like that as well!! PLEASE READ FOOTNOTES :)))) love you guys!!!!

-----------> Scrounging For Couch Coins <-------------

5
We were sitting at the small coffee table in the living room of Lennon's house planning out the next week of our lives.  It had been five days since the incident with my mother, and Lennon's parents were coming home in two days.  We planned to take a train to Boston so that we could get far away from here.  My mother wasn't usually one to let things go. I didn't have many personal belongs with me as it was, so packing wasn't the hard part. It was money that stopped us in our tracks. We didn't seem to have much. When we discussed it a few hours ago, we came up with about $38.50 and that was after we practically destroyed the couch searching for coins. Now, we were planning out ways to get money and places we could ask for it if necessary.  I watched Lennon cross something off her list. 
" What did you cross off?" 
"My parents." 
"Why?"  
"I-I don't plan on telling my parents that we are leaving." 
"What? No! Why?"
" They almost convinced my brother not to go to college because they would 'Miss him too much.'   We all know it was because they didn't want to spend the money. Imagine what their reaction would be if I told them I was running away, let alone asking them for money!!!" 
"Lennon, sweetie, you have to tell them we are leaving. We don't even have to ask them for money. If you tell them, they might be a little mad and maybe a little nervous, but if you didn't tell them they would be devastated."
"No."
"c'mon." 
"No." 
"Please??" 
"NO"
"For me?" 
" NO SOPHIA!!! I SAID NO!! WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDESTAND? JUST STOP! YOU ARE NOT BEING CUTE. STOP!" 
" Okay. You don't have to tell them" 
" Oh my god. I'm so sorry Sophia." 
" It is okay." 
" No, it's not okay. If this is going to work we have to respect what each other want, and tell each other everything. Especially if we are going to travel across the country." 
" Yeah I agree." 
" You're quiet." 
" I have to admit, I am a little scared of you now." 
We both started to laugh together. I got out of my chair and stood up.
" Where are you going?" She looked alarmed 
"Nowhere." I sat next to her on the couch and kissed her cheek. " Okay beautiful. What's next??"  
Hey guys!!! This is the next part of the LENNON AND SOPHIA series. Sorry that I didn't post yesterday!!! See you guys next time with more lennon and sophia! - quirky_chaos 

• Dakota_Lyn (Hiatus- I'll be back :))

Still absolutely love this series!!!
    Please notify me when the next part is out

• Jason_claire :)

Aw, that last line was so cute. I really like the spice-up with the argument, can't wait to see what happened next!
    replying- thank you, it's always good to smile :)

yayyyy love this :) can't wait to see where they go!! :D

• sci-Fi

ahhhh now i get it. still very invested. and also still lmk when the next part is out :D

• sci-Fi

WAIT this is only one chapter and I'm already invested. lmk when part two is out!!!!