Jasmine khawar

Call me jazzzzzzzzzzzz, i would love that.
And I believe I'm a psycho, so be careful.
Lastly, everything's a mess, so am I.
•~•

Small wtw sis of "bhavya's treasure"♡
A sweet friend- "queenie"
Don't forget to check out "beth r." Amazing writer.
And "Samina" my cute grandma.....and SUCH A BEAUTIFUL WORK!
And....."PureHeart" such a sweetheart <3
Also, "Ree Sethu" my first and very talented follower :D
Wait!! And Also, "Anne Blackwood" and "HelpMe512" <3

Thanks
- Jas ♡

________________________________________

"Problem comes in everyone's life, it's a part of life. But if we pass it with a smile, it's an art of life!"

- anonymous

Wannabe friends? ♡

Thaw my feelings

21
Cut my mind. So that feelings will thaw from my heart. And love will die in my mouth.
Cut my tongue so words will suffocate. And I'll never be able to taste the thoughts again. I'll fall from the heaven again.
I want to choke in the ugly syrup of stardust. I want to get drowned in the stinky moon water.
My feelings are wrapped around my heart like ribbons. I can't hold them. They thaw now.
Makin' my skin drip.

"Like star's dropping" 

2

• Busssy.Beee

ahh!! this...this is so so so lyrical. everything here screams, "beautiful, gorgeous, lovely!" there is not one part of this piece that did not have me in awe. just breath-taking honestly!

• McK13

So beautifully poetic. I'm in total awe of this right now :) You're a spectacular writer!

• anonymous_123 [Child of God]

Wait hold up... have I actually not been following you this whole time!!!! What?! By the way I can’t like pieces I think everyone is having this problem I’m sorry but Greta piece :)

• Toikupu~estVehementChirography

Does anyone know what the eye picture thing means?

• ~Aurora~

Let me tell you, ya had me at the first line. This is absolutely incredible!! It flows so well and says so much. it oozes meaning and emotion! I love it.

Wow. Writing like this, I just wanna take in, breathe in, and feel.

• MostlyBananas

Very poetic, very fluid, despite being seperate parts. Love it.

• Minvra

This is beautiful. It's haunting too. "Cut my tongue so words will suffocate. And I'll never be able to taste the thoughts again" and "My feelings are wrapped around my heart like ribbons. I can't hold them. " like these ribbons are easy to fall.

• happygiggles

This is so powerful. The two styles of font really suit it too, you are an extraordinary writer, every single one of your pieces blows me away. " And love will die in my mouth." Wondrously wonderful. (:

• Samina

whimsical

• ghostyboi

Re: Thank you so much! Your comment was so sweet. I can't tell you how much your support means to me. Love you too <3

• Yellow Sweater

"I want to choke in the ugly syrup of stardust. I want to get drowned in the stinky moon water." - Stunning. Those juxtapositions are going to haunt me.

• Ree Sethu

great work! I loved the expression 'love will die in my mouth'!

• BirdofPrey

woah... i love the first line, this is amazing!

re: aww, you calling me gorgeous made my day!! same goes to you, lovely! thank you!! <3