Max_Love19

Lilli/Max
15
She/They
Pan/gender fluid
loves writing,playing the violin, baking and volleyball
listens to music constantly

Poetry to me
is stumbling around
in the dark
trying to find the right words
to describe
the feeling
I get when she
smiles in her sleep
-Atticus

Grandma Max

3
Dear Grandma Max,
I'm in my 1st period class in school right now. We are supposed to write a letter to our favorite person, one that has impacted my life in a positive way, and tell them about ourselves. Of course I think of you! But for old times sake I'll write it like our normal letters, spelling and grammar errors and all:)
Hey! how are you? I'm good!Really busy. I stay after school everyday but thursday. Then volleyball started up again. So that's on Tuesdays and Saturdays. We just had our second game, probably the best game of my life! I had a really good over hand, couple roll shots, and some really good passes. We also won so that makes it even better!
I recently came out to Mom and Dad. They were really cool about it, just like you said. They said that they just want me to be comfortable, which was awesome. I have also been going to see a counselor. She is really nice and fairly easy to talk to, considering how much I hate to talk about that kinda stuff. 
I also started reading some really good books!" Tigers Curse", "Ink Heart", "Children of Blood and Bone", and "Caraval". All amazing!!
Grandpa really misses you. He has started talking way more,laughs often, asks questions, and even starts conversations! It is really nice.He has also started to sleep better. Though he is still eating that stoffers mac and cheese:) So Mom and Dad found this NPR thing that they want me to do. I come up with questions for someone I know, I record it, and I can upload it to a certain site. Then that site willsave that recording, and other people can learn about what you asked your person about. I want to do this for Grandpa. I think it would be a good idea to get to know him a lot more, especially now. 
There are some things I would like to thank you for. First would be your love, and your stubbornness. I'm pretty sure i got that from you :) I would also love you thank you for the years of hugs and kisses, car ride snacks, and just your devotion to grandpa, me and just the family in general. You have inspired me so much.  
 I am so proud of you. I love you Grandma
This is a note I wrote to my Great Grandmother in school. She recently passed when I wrote this, The 2 year anniversary just came on January 3rd.
Anyway
Love you Grandma Max, I am forever proud of you.

ohh i love this! It's so sweet and casual and just makes me smile :) it's so cool that you had such a good relationship with her, and also that you came out with her encouragement! she sounds really cool, and it's awesome that you had her in your life. <3

• mindfruit (hiatus)

Aww, what a nice letter! I love how casual your tone is, it really reflects the type of relationship you have with your great-grandmother. And it's also awesome that you decided to come out to your parents. Sorry to hear your great-grandmother passed away a couple of years ago :(
    Btw, welcome to WtW! It's awesome that you joined this community. Hope you enjoy your time here! I'm mindfruit (or you can call me Connor), and if you have any questions about the site, or anything in general, just ask!