SamRose

15
Ravenclaw
LDS
Fairykind
Homeschooler
Artist (trying to be)
Writer/Aspiring Author
Bookworm
Siberian Husky Owner (Sky)
Parakeet Owner (Haven)
Horseback Rider
Daughter of Athena
Team Leo (Lol)
Joined 11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to read my work!

Currently working on two series:
*Kingdom on a Cloud
*The Other Side (collab w/VirginaTechGirl101)
Read them PLEASE! XD

Talk to me about Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Fablehaven, Beyonders, Five Kingdoms, Anne of Green Gables, :)

After you're done here, go read my real-life friend BriRiley's writing! And my WtW friends Ava Marie and VirginiaTechGirl101! They are all super talented. :)

Proud member and Co-President of the Cult of the Crunch (ask (sk)eyesofocher for more info)

Don't hesitate to ask if you want a review, comment, whatever! I love getting to know all the awesome writers on here, and helping you any way I can!

Want to collab? Just let me know! I'd love to! :)

My Writing Goals

These are my writing goals for 2021: 

1. To just do it! I procrastinate writing and get so busy that I rarely meet my writing goal. 

2. Type without looking at my fingers. I feel like I don't even really need to, it is just a bad habit by now.

3. Sit up straight. I get aches in my back and spine a lot lately from writing while slouching and looking down. 

4. Write a first draft of a book. Me and my friend BriRiley are trying to each finish a first draft of a book by the end of January. So far she is rocking it and I am failing miserably. :) It will probably be more realistic to go for the end of February, but I am sticking with my original goal for now. 

5. Improve. This is a lifelong goal.

6. Journal. I am terrible with joarnaling daily, but I am trying to improve.

7. Write more poetry. I want to improve in that specific area of writing. 
Yep. A lot of goals for a single year. :) Wish me luck!

• A. Penderwick

Re: Thanks!
    This is great, these are all things I want to work on as well. And while it is a lot of goals, it's always good to have something to focus one. I wish you luck! :)

• BriRiley

Re: Haha that’s okay XD

• BriRiley

You are doing great! Keep going! ;) and you are so sweet I have to discipline myself very hard to write somedays. Haha XD

• Busssy.Beee

re: ooh really? also, just a question: what type of book are you planning on writing?

• Busssy.Beee

OOHHH!! you and BriRiley are friends? that is so cool!! Wishing you the best of luck for all of your goals this year!! I know you can do it!! <3