BriRiley

(#words)
She/her/14
LDS (respecter of all religions)
Leo
Homeschooler
Writer/Aspiring Author/Bookworm
Hopeless Romantic
Narnian
Ravenclaw/Potterhead
Fairy kind/Shadow charmer
Renegade/Lunar
Daughter of Athena
Joined Dec 7 2020

Everyone is welcome here!! ALL beliefs or arguments, can be spoken without judgment! I will respect everything you have to say! :D I love you guys!! <3

I’m the treasurer for the Cult of the Crunch, lead by (sk)eyesofocher (contact her for details!) :D

And please check out my IRL friend SamRose (She is really good writer!) I’m also collaborating with writergirl79! XD check out or story ‘Star Keepers’ :)

My writing goals for 2021

My goals are not anything extraordinary or necessarily hard, these are just some things I’m working on as a new writer. So I pledge to finish these goals and hopefully use them in my future writing.
  1. The first goal is to be more focused when I’m writing, I am homeschooled and s o I’m always around my family which I love but it’s really easy to get distracted by all the noise around me. 
  2. second is to finish my writing goal for the day in under one hour, in the future I would love to be able to sit down at my computer and Finnish that days work as fast as I want so that I don’t stress when I have a busy day.
  3. Third is to finish outlining the book I’m writing at the moment, I’m doing a challenge with my friend SamRose (you can read some of her book on WtW) and we are trying to finish a first draft by the end on January.
  4. forth is to sit straight in a chair while I’m writing, haha this one’s kind of silly but I have recently found that writing makes my spin hurt because I’m slouch in my chair and I want to fix that.
  5. Fifth I am trying to have better grammar so that I don’t have to do so much editing after I write, haha XD
  6. And lastly is trying to get in the habit of writing in a journal, I cannot tell you how many times I’ve tried to do this, which I don’t get because I love writing but sometimes I just don’t know what to write so I’m going to try bullet journaling.
So these are a few of my 2021 goals, I would love to hear any tips you have for me that could help. Thank you and have a good day! :)

• Just_A_Memory

For five, I find I just give up on my grammar and post it anyways xD If I get a review, I tend to take their tips and apply them to newer un-published pieces. As for 3, Book?! If you publish a book, girl I wanna buy it xD