SamRose

15
Ravenclaw
LDS
Fairykind
Homeschooler
Artist (trying to be)
Writer/Aspiring Author
Bookworm
Siberian Husky Owner (Sky)
Parakeet Owner (Haven)
Horseback Rider
Daughter of Athena
Team Leo (Lol)
Joined 11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to read my work!

Currently working on two series:
*Kingdom on a Cloud
*The Other Side (collab w/VirginaTechGirl101)
Read them PLEASE! XD

Talk to me about Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Fablehaven, Beyonders, Five Kingdoms, Anne of Green Gables, :)

After you're done here, go read my real-life friend BriRiley's writing! And my WtW friends Ava Marie and VirginiaTechGirl101! They are all super talented. :)

Proud member and Co-President of the Cult of the Crunch (ask (sk)eyesofocher for more info)

Don't hesitate to ask if you want a review, comment, whatever! I love getting to know all the awesome writers on here, and helping you any way I can!

Want to collab? Just let me know! I'd love to! :)

Unique

PROMPT: Self-Love

8
Reasons Why I Love Myself

1. I have always thought I was a good writer. And obviously I love to do it.

2. I have a good singing voice. My parents actually met in a college choir, and in my opinion my mom could be famous. :) She is my teacher and has helped me improve so much. I've also always had perfect pitch, which comes in handy. 

3. I am smart. When I took some classes last year in person, I had like 100.3% as my average grade. I actually got some extra credit on an assignment for no other reason than it was an essay and my teacher liked my writing so much she gave me extra points. 

4. I am a good artist. I have always loved every form of art and have taken some classes in various types. My favorite medium is watercolor or possibly acrylic paint. The one exception to my love for art is sculpting, which I have never liked much.

5. I am a good friend (I hope). I try to reach out to kids who look lonely, because as a kid I was so shy that as a toddler some of my mom's friends thought I actually couldn't talk. I sort of flit between friend groups in my homeschool group, and am just friends with everybody. 

6. I am a fast reader. I literally am on my fourth 400 page book this week. 

7. I am good at convincing people. I have successfully managed to convince my parents, neither of which really like animals, to let me own a parakeet. We currently have 4 different pets in the house. 

8. I procrastinate a lot but always manage to get everything in on time. :) I saw someone else who also said this, and realized it totally applies to me too. 

9. I'm an entrepreneur. I own an Etsy shop and have loved it so far!

10. I have big brown eyes with dark eyelashes that look like I am wearing mascara when I really never do. I also have long light brown hair that my much more fashion forward little sister wishes i would do something with. :)
I succeeded in making it to ten! Let me know if you can relate to any of these! I would love to get to know everyone better!

• Ava Marie

Re: Me too!!

• Ava Marie

Re: I figured, you were adorable!!

• Ava Marie

Re: Ya it is. I've been trying to find a new profile picture, though I'm not sure if this one will stay very long!

• Ava Marie

Re: Ya, I draw and paint occasionally. I'm a red head, though it's on the lighter side, so more of a strawberry blond I guess

Re: Thanks! It may be a little while, but I'm working on it :D

Re: Whoaaaaaahh you ARE a fast reader! And ty!

Re: Aww thanks! And noooo you're awesome! Aww thanks, added! UwU

• Ava Marie

This is so cool!
    I can relate to 1, not 2 I cannot sing for the life of me though my sister can, 3ish, 4 most of the time, 5 I hope (though definitely with the part where you said you are friends with everyone so you just float around), not 6, I'm actually a really slow reader but everyone thinks I'm fast because of how much I read, rarely 7, lots of the time 8, not 9, and I have brown eyes but that's about it for 10.

This is great! I reckon I can relate to 1, 2, 5, 6 and 7 (my parents don't think it's a good skill!) :)

loved seeing into your life more!

i relate to 1, 3, 4 (with certain mediums), 5 (i hope), 6 (depending on the book—Anna Karenina, even for the second time, is not going quickly), and 8. aspiring to 9, though! and wishing i could sing well XD

• BriRiley

I am relate to eight. And you are a wonderful friend! And I can relate to five so much. :)

• Just_A_Memory

You sing and do art too! :D That's awesome! And you sound so pretty! *High Five* Fast Readers Club! My parents can't keep up with my appetite xD