Syzygy (#words) (J.A.M)

SYZYGY (#words)
J.A.M.
Corinne
14
Female (she/her)
Straight
CJCLDS
Dreamer
Anxiety
Reader
Webtoon Geek ;)
Music Must-Have
#giveusbackourwords
Middle child and only girl :w:

Hello Lovelies! Thank you so much for 200+ followers! It's insane how many of you I've had the chance to get to know. I LOVE YOU! I can't believe it has yet to be a year!

New here? Go check out Dmoral's piece to get you started!
https://writetheworld.com/groups/
1/shared/132307/version/254176

Well, I have exciting news! Busssy.Beee and I are doing a collaboration! We're so excited to share "As Fate Would Have Us" with you, and we hope that everyone is excited too! Go check out the trailer!
https://writetheworld.com/groups/
1/shared/203788/version/418460

I'm slipping, into the deep end
I'm in over my head, can't catch my breath
"Deep End" - Ruelle

Because I Feel like We All need a little Self Love

PROMPT: Self-Love

17
1) I'm outgoing! I love myself for being able to talk to other people and brighten their day no matter what's happening. It makes it easy to get my point across and makes team-work simple and fun!

2) I love myself for my goofy hiccups. I always sound like a squeaky toy and it makes almost everyone laugh every time. I one had the whole class rolling in the middle of a test. It was awesome!

3) I can cook! I'm actually really proud of how far I've come when it comes to food. My grandma and aunt are caterers, and my dad makes awesome soups and stews, so being able to cook with them, learn from them, and cook for myself makes me happy and brings wholesome memories that make me smile.

4) I love myself for my double-joints. It's not always the most convenient, but it can make getting into tight spots easy, and Halloween crazy, lol! It freaks my friends out, and sends some of them hopping away, but everyone gets a good laugh out of it in the end, even the ones who ran xD

5) Lastly, I'm grateful for my ability to write. I mean, at this point, it's a given lol. I love how I can share it with others, and how I can let things go through it. It's a conductor to my soul. I love myself for making others feel, and hope, and dream through such simple words.
As we start the new year, I think many of us do need self-love. I know I do. Coming up with a list isn't always easy. Heck, this wasn't easy at all, but at least I can now look at these words and agree with them. I love you all! Thank you for an awesome 3/5 of a year here! Until next time <3

• January 8, 2021 - 5:40am (Now Viewing)

• SamRose

Hi! I just posted chapter 3 of my book, in case you want to read it. I plan on posting an addition every couple days, so I won't message you every time, you can just check whenever for new additions. :)

• bunnybeige

Part 2 is out:

• Busssy.Beee

re: oh, corinne, no need to apologize. I, myself, am perfectly fine yet I didn't check much, so it's more than okay. also, i hope you feel better. growing bodies can really take a toll on us, eh? ever need anything, tell meh! sending as much love as i can!! <333

• Busssy.Beee

ayyyyyy, new profile pic!! niceeeee!!!

• SamRose

Re: Thank you so much! :)

• SamRose

Hi! I just wanted to let you know I finished the second chapter of the book I'm writing and posted it. You mentioned in the comments of the first chapter that you wanted to know when it was done? You obviously don't have to read it if you don't want. :) Here it is: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/211290/version/437493

• barelybear

Re: yep haha gotta spread the love to the indent <3
    Have a great day! :)

Re: Ah, Florida. That makes sense lol.

Re: Woah, and here I was thinking 109 was hot! Does it get that hot normally where you are or was that a freak occurrence?

• books4life

amazing!!! :) we love positivity!!!

• barelybear

Right handed*
    *facepalm*

• barelybear

Heehee I love hiccups they’re so awkward but hilarious and yessssss this is so sweet
    re: yep you’ve got me left is my favourite I’ve tried shaming the right into having a dimple but we just get a tiny indent :b
    But I’m tight-handed so maybe it took up too much energy for writing or smth.
    Oh dear have a great day haha

• BriRiley

I agree everyone does need some self love. :)

Re: thanks for the advice and support!

Cooking! Yes, a fellow cook on here! Also, your description of your hiccups is hilarious. You should use that for a character description sometime.

• SamRose

I love this! I can totally relate to your goofy hiccups. Mom said when I was little my hiccups were so loud she thought I was joking. :)

ah i love this so much!you go girl!

ps.sorry,after coming back from my hiatus i haven't read your work.it's been busy,but i try<3

• happygiggles

re- Hm, that's a hard one! I suppose I have always wanted to bake sourdough bread! I usually opt for just a simple soda bread or some sort of loaf, so I think it would be fun to try something more difficult!

I love that you did this! I'm super hypermobile, and it's so fun to goof around with it. I can't do it anymore (I learned that it's not healthy for me), but I have plenty of hilarious memories.

• Busssy.Beee

i can totally relate with the double joint thing xDD my friends are the exact same way!

• happygiggles

This is such a lovely piece! It is so positive and uplifting! Such a delightful incentive!! :D