sci-Fi

call me Fi :)
Black and LGBTQ+ Lives Matter
Feminist
~pink~purple~blue~
she/they
Aries INFP-A Fangirl ;D

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 210!!! <3

Community Ambassador Alumni :D

PLEASE give book recs in comments!
Currently reading: Circe

irl bsfs with that one rat from ratatoullie
go say hi to my library buddies mirkat BirdOfPrey SunV and lochnessie!

Fantasy Facts about Fi: Gryffindor Hunter of Artemis Downworld-Warlock Daughter of Apollo Daurudite Nightwing District 7

Percabeth Solangelo Fierrochase Jily Malec Snowbaz Sukka Patrocilles Wolfstar Firstprince Shirbert Spierfield Kanej

ok I'll stop talking about myself now ;-;

winter break is over. time for midterms

10

Back

to

school

Done with staying up pat 2 AM and sleeping in late and bike rides at noon and being happily bored. No more going outside on a beautiful day, not being held back by a screen full of teachers, all of whom are talking over each other, assigning and scolding and teaching. 

Because school starts in 10 minutes. 

And it's midterm month. 

I SWEAR. 
My school is just the epitome of the "I'm not like other girls" trope. We have midterms in February. And January is review month. And they're not even being understanding this year! Like, they should be considerate that, oh I dunno, we're in a global pandemic and we have to learn from home, which is much harder that learning at school. But no, instead they're assigning MORE work than they usually do, because we think we have more time?? So yeah, this'll be fun. 
K that was a whole rant. Sorry. Gtg to chem now. Send help.

• January 4, 2021 - 8:50am (Now Viewing)

Lol sending positive vibes over there... mine were before break, thank goodness lol. Hang in there :I

• Simply|Existence

ugh, yes. It's not too bad back to school yet, but I haven't reached building safety yet . . . . Good luck! Hope your going alright
    replying- Thy're 11, so I'm cutting them some slack for that reaction. Me best friend has a sneaking suspicion both of them are gay, and that conversation just goes to show how obvious it is, but I don't know yet. Maybe when they're older we'll revisit that whole thing. I just got tired of waiting for them to grow up faster. Thank you, it's nice to know someone has my back :)

Re- Yes! Thats such a great idea!

• Just_A_Memory

Girl, I'm sad for you! Ours are way late, like... MAY. But like, we went back today because they cut our break down due to starting school late. I'm not happy lol

• Jason_claire :)

I swear this is going to be me when I go back iiinn 20 days. It's a nightmare I know.
    replying- daaaaang if I were that determined . . . . I hate when I lose pieces to puzzles.

the short story had a different feel to it, but he did write in italian, so...

https://rickriordan.com/news/

like the last 3-5 posts

oh my gosh i'll send help i'm so sorry
    why the heck do you have midterms AFTER break? like that makes no sense. yuck. to cheer you up, have you seen uncle rick's news on his website lately? they just finished the first draft of the script for the pilot episode for the new pjo tv series!!! and the kane chronicles script is also underway. and he wrote a short story about percy and nico (in pandemic time) in ITALIAN, because rick is brilliant like that.
    also, he announced some upcoming projects, but very vaguely.

• beth r.

the first line of the footnote XD
    also midterms stink i totally get you
    re: haha thanks for the comment!

• tearsandink

This is so true!! Our midterms are in December and it is the worst week. I totally agree that we are getting so much work. It's like they are satisfied with it. ;)

• Ash~

That is really weird that your school does midterms then! I can't remember if my school does that or not.... oh well ;) My school does give out so much busy work bccause they think we have more time because we are online, which makes no sense but whatever XD I hope you do good on your midterms though!

• Caleb Urlacher

lol same for me basically. my brain woke me up at 4 and i couldn't go back to sleep (which never happens) but i made lemonade out of the situation and finished 2 classes xd