Anne Blackwood

16
Theatre kid
Singer (soprano)
Poet
Twin (fraternal)
Spoonie
Disfusive
Highly Sensitive Person
Living oxymoron
Kindness Krusader: Blueberry cotton candy
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

For everyone who's sat on a tree branch and thought for a while
Or someone who wanted to

Mom to FantasyOtter12, lochnessie, mindfruit, Rohan's Defender, & all
Sis to happy butterfly
birthdaycandles & happygiggles are my apple juice Jesus sisters

Dating Kristoff? He's got a reindeer, a good sense of self... He's got it all.

My profile picture is my "personal crest" I designed and commissioned.

"I was born singing. Most babies cry. I sang an aria."
~ Fairest (book) by Gail Carson Levine

Anxiety must-reads:
https://bit.ly/2YUyome
https://bit.ly/2TsNYSa
And pray. That's the only reason I'm free now.

Murderous Muse

17

You write like she would destroy galaxies to save you; you write because you know she could command them to kill you.
I have no idea where I got the inspiration to write this out of the blue. It can be read as a companion to my piece serpentine severity.

This is really pretty and also cool. I think of someone who is both powerful and also maybe a little unstable.

ahhh it just makes my soul ache
    all of you work does
    also i watched your into the unknown parody and laughed so hard but also was blown away by your mastery of those notes... it's an intense song but your parody was super well-written and well-sung.
    ahahaha just made a ref to one of my works in progress

• beth r.

i- ANNE HOW DO U DO IT ITS GORGEOUS
    re: i stan monsieur fork. i'm on my way to kidnap ya'll know, keep an eye out for a beat up ford 2015

Ever since you adopted me and even far before that, you have been such a huge support system and inspiration. Your writing is astounding beyond belief, and so cheers to that!
    -F'Otter #januarygifting

• Rohan’s Defender

Dear Anne,
    Thank you for being here for me. Thank you for helping me in my writing journey, thank you for making me smile, thank you for..... everything you’ve done. You are a mom to us here. Thank you for that. I hope you know how thankful I am to know you. THaNk YoU!!!
    -Eden
    #Januarygifting

• Just_A_Memory

Re: Oh no! They realized I had a form of it last year. Most my female relatives are older than me, or have it WAY worse, so mine took more time to see. The genes become more prominent as you get older, apparently, and we've noticed that *sweats* Tbh, it's a little... yeah. My grandmothers got bad enough she sorta died because of it... uhm... So I'm not excited in the least. But yeah, it appears more in my face, arms and legs more than everywhere else. They think it might also be one of the reasons I have scoliosis

• Just_A_Memory

Re: Lol, I get it! You can delete them too, for extra precaution if that makes you feel better! But yeah. you can definitely see it in my smile. If I'm not careful, the corners of my mouth stretch out far enough you can see the inside of my cheek. It makes me a little self-conscious, but it's fine lol

• Just_A_Memory

Re: OoO You have it! OoO I'm SHOOK I mean, it's a family condition for us over here xD The women on my dads side of the family all have it. Seems only fair that I have it as his daughter. It's nothing to be excited about, but dang xD I didn't expect this

• happygiggles

There is so much emotion and power in this! I genuinely don't know how you do it, I love it!

• Just_A_Memory

Re: Nothing serious or anything though! Hehe..

• Just_A_Memory

Dang! OoO

Re: I'm hypermobile too, and I shouldn't be messing with it, but I can't help it lol. Mine's more of an EDS problem (ehlers-danlos syndrome)

• Rachaelgrace

gosh! you are so talented. I really like the short, powerful, strength of this piece!

• Rohan’s Defender

Wowow! Amazing piece!!!
    Re: awesome, Blue! Thanks so much!! :)

AHHH THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL.this is so perfect that i don't know what else to say