R.j.Elsewhere

꧁ i write for myself ꧂

18
Italian
Bi
Catholic but also a witch(?)

Plz, I would really appreciate it

Kitten-soft

8
I am half in love and terribly sorry for it - for you, deer. For I am a beast willing to hand you a mouthful of my chewed and still-beating heart. Yet, never will I grace you with the whole thing til’ the very end, and the final killing bite has landed on the tender of your throat. I’m like a cat, and so is my half-love. But do not mistake me for some common household pet. This half-love is no delectation; no gift displaying my kitten-soft admiration. Do think me, however, a rather large and undomesticated Felidae. Similar to that of a jaguar, or along the lines of something of feline-nature with sharp claws and the tendency to maim. To be standing at your door, a thing Herculean and ferocious. A little hunt-starved, even. A dribble of blood down my split-open chest, and down my ever-grinning face, with half a slow-bleeding, masticated organ in the savage of my jaws...

It is rather terrifying, don't you agree?
I’m feel particularly feral tonight. I don’t know why. 

• xx carolina xx

this is so..elegant and rich with emotion and like, so many threads of commentary that are just wrapped so nicely in a bow of chaos-
    does that make sense? i hope it does?

• barelybear

Re: thank you, that was so nice of you to go out of your way and say that! Don’t we all wish we could get recognition though. But omg have you seen your own pieces? Every single one here is so dark and chilling and rich and beautiful - like the most amazing chocolates wrapped in words. I seriously look up to you and I don’t think I’d have written a dark story like that if I hadn’t come across your account. Genuinely just wow. All of your work. Wow. So yeah thanks for commenting - it means a lot to me from a writer like yourself.

• BirdofPrey

re: thank you so much! yeah ive had a bit of a writers block lately

chilling, but beautiful. wow.

• thea_ivy

Beautifully written <3