Rohan’s Defender

15
[ChildOfGod]
BTS ARMY with a double bias <3
*joined in July 2020*
Peeta Mellark’s girl (9-24-20)

~WtW Library Buddies with SunV

~Ranting about K-Pop Buddies with in_love_with_writing

~Go visit my K-Pop twin, gabimarie!

-Go say hi to my incredible friends V-Rose and mindfruit. They’re two of the most amazing people I’ve ever met. I don’t know what I’d do without them.

“A pen doesn't stop you from doodling when the words stop for a second
And you need to draw them first.”
-V-Rose

"If you bury mindfruit's feet and water him weekly, he'll grow just like a tree.” - mindfruit

“and as long as we fight we'll continue to see another day
and we'll drift off to sleep in the ruins of yesterday”
-mindfruit

~ I want to be your friend. No one has to be alone ~

Silent Love

30
when I don’t tell you
when I let you guess
when I’m here with the storm
and then gone with the sunset 
when you blink and see my shadow
open your eyes and I’m not there
when I spill forgotten tears like raindrops
and with the wind I caress your hair
when you somehow can tell I’m thinking of you
when you can feel someone looking out for you
when you stumble but don’t fall
and you feel a small hand
that helps you up
that is me
when you hear a gentle laughter
that is me 
when you are
too tired
too sad
too alone
too unsure
let me reassure you
I am keeping you close to my heart 
oh, your words are always in my thoughts
when you find yourself wondering if
I’m thinking of you
I am
that is silent love
and it is powerful
Can someone please tell me what to do to process my thoughts beside writing hundreds of romantic poems?! 
Thank you for your patience. 

Have agreat day! God is looking out for you, and I am here for you! Stay safe! <333

1

• Jason_claire :)

replying- You're welcome, you too!

• Jason_claire :)

replying-You're welcome! That's a really new and creative way to describe romance and it's cool how you write original pieces you people don't see a lot of in your typical romance. I don't know about him, but if I knew someone wrote something as beautiful as this inspired by me, I'd be very flattered.

• Cedric Diggory

I love this piece it. I really relate to it it reminds me of this girl I really like, I'm so glad someone knows what its like.

• Jason_claire :)

I liked this :) well, to be honest I love all romance-based things, but the thought of silent love is such a great idea that's really barely labeled in the world of romance. (okay, you're probably getting a little scared with all this rambling I'm doing on romance.) Oh! And I meant to tell you I really like your pfp. I don't do much with horses, but it's a very nice picture.
    replying- aw thank you, and you're welcome

• ChimChim_1

Re: Tysm, Im glad your break went good I will be sure to reach out if needed:3:3<3

• AstroWriter

The long, awaited Q&A is FINALLY HERE!!! Yasss. Here you go.

• ChimChim_1

Re: HI!! I have been doing really good, but I might go on a mini-break because my grandma passed. what about you? :3

• mindfruit

Wowsers, this is amazing! the rhyming, the formatting, the tone - everything about this piece is great! I think my favorite part would have to be "when you stumble but don’t fall/and you feel a small hand/that helps you up/that is me" there's just something about those lines. hmm, I don't have any advice for alternatives for processing your thoughts, writing poetry sounds like the best option ( I'm a sucker for internal thoughts-poetry xD ). But in all seriousness, this is incredible work, and don't be afraid to write as a way to organize your mind!
    I'll try to get my responses to the other stuff in soon!

• crystalline•galaxies

wow, i really do love this poem. there's something so pure about it.

i'm having a hard time figuring out what to write as well -- i did post again, but i'm not sure how long i'm keeping it up. it's extraordinarily confusing and i don't know what's going on in it, so i guess we're in the weird not-knowing-what-to-write phase together!

• blibliophilic_caterpillar

This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL work. I don't have the words to express it.
    (Also, if this is the standard for all your work, please process your thoughts with MORE romantic poems! I'd love to read them).

• Zirong

!!!!! I really don't know what to say, simply because I have so much to say :) THIS TAKES MY BREATH AWAY AND EVERY LINE IS JUST PERFECTLY EXQUISITE!!!

yes yes yes yes yes let me swallow this poem.ahh you're so freaking talented.the way you can balance the beauty and prettiness and imagery with explaining your emotions is hdhndidbrj
    also replying to your footnote: i literally don't know lol let me know when you figure it out lol

Re: um, probably one or two I would think.. you can ask him if you want to make sure, but even if it did make a difference I would say apply anyways, you would make an incredible CA since you're already such a huge part of the community :D

I decided I'm probably not gonna apply to be a CA actually.. School's just way too busy rn :I - Best of luck for you though!

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: EDEN NOW WE'RE BOTH CRYINGGGGGGG
    you are an amazing person. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You are the one who puts up with me and my idiotic-ness, and I love you for it. I didn't;t think I'd ever meet a girl Named Eden who would change my life all for the better. Thank you Mellon.

• ~madeline~

Re: tysm Eden!!! You've been such a positive person and such a good friend!! I'm so thankful that I've gotten to know you in the past months. You've been such positive influence in my life and for that I thank you <3

Re: Thank you ^u^

re: hi! glad to hear peeta's good. i bet he baked so many amazing things for the holidays.
    dex is good. i think he likes the rainy weather so he has an excuse to stay inside and work on gadgets. although he does that anyway XD

Re- Oh my gosh thank you! Your comment was so sweet, It made my day! :D

• Wisp

"when you find yourself wondering if
    I’m thinking of you
    I am
    that is silent love
    and it is powerful"
    The raw emotion in this is so sweet. The repetition of descriptions/imagery at the beginning set the tone of this piece in a heartwarming, even a bit nostalgic kind of way and that makes this piece all the better. It's so sincere reading this, and you probably wrote this on a whim (as told by your footnotes), but I love this idea of silent love that you portray here. It's beyond whimsical and sweet.
    Replying: Aw dear, that means absolutely so much to me!
    I first interacted with you after my 100 followers appreciation comment thing and you've been the absolute sweetest. When you joined in July, you were such a core part of the community since then and you still are, I can't think of the WtW community without you being in it. So thank you for all you've given me. We don't interact much, but when we do, I never stop smiling. Perhaps this is our silent love. Thank you dear.
    #januarygifting

"when I spill forgotten tears like raindrops"
    AH
    AH
    WOW
    hi, i'm back, how's peeta?
    oh btw it's erin, aka ambedo & sugar cookies. i forgot to tell all those other people who i was... whoops

• V-Rose

Dear L.C.,
    How do I condense this into something that's not 17 million pages long? I could leave out all the really's and most of the awesome's. I guess I don't need 20 billion of those...
    Okay... here it goes. You're my awesome (that's one) best friend who can do so many awesome things (that's two) but I think the best is being my twin/cousin/ friend/ sister. My brother questions how you could be all of those things at once, but to me, it makes perfect sense.
    Twins are often the second half you didn't know you needed. Your best friend forever. And you are! Sisters are the kinds of people who tease each other and talk about things that don't really make a huge impact and they talk about the things that make footprints bigger than a giant's. And you do that! So many ways, so many times! Cousins are the people who can be close as two peas in a pod or kind of distant and as far apart as we are in miles. Or they could be awesome-ly (that's three) close and still live states apart. And my closest cousin happens to be the latter option. And you're my friend, because you lift me up constantly. Everyday. You choose to talk to crazy old me and be my friend. I can't thank you enough for that.
    Thanks for being my awesome, awesome, awesome (that's four, five, and six) friend/cousin/ sister/ twin.
    -V

#januarygifting

Re: Aww Lark ilysm!! <3

re: glad u found it amusing haha

• beth r.

i adore romance and your beautiful poetry!!
    re: EDENNNN. you are so sweet and talented! you're such a welcoming face to this community and a great role model. i love how you love peeta, actual goals.
    here's to the future of an amazing writer!
    -beth

rE- Thank you so much!! You are the best!!!

re: awww Eden!! Your comment was so so sweet. I know i saw this a lot but your support for my dystopian is so encouraging. Its something i have spent a lot of time on and your excitement when i publish drives me to keep writing and not fall into the slump of writer's block. thank you so much for all of your support on all my writing. I am so glad to have met you and know you and (hopefully) call you a friend <3 your writing is so inspiring and creative! I always get excited when i see your name pop up on my feed. I will be first in line when you publish for real ;)
    sending lots of love your way,
    Lexi

• BirdofPrey

re: yeah! im super exited

• serein

re: haha I guess you are just one of those lucky people! XD

Re: I'll do some calendar checking and family discussing. :)

• (sk)eyesofocher

OMG I GOT IT AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH ALREADYYYY

Re: It is :D Cool!

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: WHAT DID YOU DO TO DESERVE IT????? YOU WERE THERE! YOU ARE AMAZING!

• (sk)eyesofocher

hey, eden!
    I wish I could say more, but yeah. This says it all!

• BirdofPrey

re: thanks! i really look forward to doing it

• AJ - Izzy

Hey! This is beautifully written, my heart... ah, yes, emotions. I think I am in the same predicament, what is it about romantic poems and thoughts??
    I managed to write something with your title, I'm not sure what it is haha, but it's a sort of flurry of words and something that could be a poem? Anywho, here is it, let me know what you think! Have a fanciful day :))

• crystalline•galaxies

wow, powerful piece. it's so beautiful.
    i posted again!

hey! wow, i really love this-- gives me a warm fuzzy feeling XD and romantic poems are the best so please write all you want! i really like this.
    re: thanks for reading and commenting on all my pieces! it really means a lot to me. happy new year to you, too! how is your 2021 doing? mine is fine... kinda the same... seriously thank you again for all the support! have a great day!
    <3<3<3

Re: Yw! Aa ty :D I wish I did, but unfortunately they are a bit expensive. My sister's friend used to give me lessons on her horse, but we stopped. But there is a trail riding centre called Glenworth Valley Outdoor Adventures, which I'm a volunteer at, meaning I get to lead trail rides and things, which is so much fun :D

• BirdofPrey

re: i didnt think of that, probably. im not going to take birds out of the wild though im going to train some of them that were abandoned as chicks and then slowly get them back into the wild. (i just hope i dont get attached lol)

Re: <3 <3 <3

• BirdofPrey

re: thanks! yeah they're super strong and heavy. i saw someone online training a harpy eagle though so someday i really want to work up to that

• BirdofPrey

re: thanks for the waffles!! i wish i was training falcons right now but thats just what i want to do when I'm older (and strong enough so when the falcon lands it doesn't knock me over lol) I've been thinking about starting to train a merlin hawk because they are smaller and not as heavy as other ones

Ooooohhhh and I LOVE your profile picture! I adore horses :) I'm even on another website where my username is HorseLover276 :P

Re: Awwwwweee, tysm! That's so sweet of you <333 You're awesome too!

• wallflower

This is beautiful. I totally get it everything I write is a type of mystery or is just really sad. I think you write romantic poems very well although.

• julia.vasyakin

when someone gives you an answer let me know ugh i don't even know, and I literally LOVE this piece its so well written and i literally just love it!!! God bless and have a great day/night!!!