Dragonfly

Germany

17
I love writing, singing, reading, crafting, drawing, hiking, cats, nature and a lot of other stuff.

I also am interested in almost all sciences

Happy new year!!
feedback is always welcome :)

Writing Resolution

I want to write. Nothing specific. It will be enough if I do finally write. Write without fear or doubt. I want to write so the stories within me do not weight me down anymore, but will be transferred on paper. I want to write, because those stories are oscillate inside me and keep returning keep returning returning returning
I want to write whatever is inside my mind. No matter what will be the product. I will judge of course - I do not think I'll be able to stop so soon - but when the words are written, it will be too late.
I want to write whatever is inside my mind. Without much thinking or hesitation.
I want to write.
I will write.

• Minvra

You are writing. "Write" now. And this is a darn great quote "I want to write."

• Saher Gole

So relatable! Congrats on Wednesday Words :)

• Rose A. (semi hiatus)

I love this! It has a great flow and is very well-written. Congrats on Wednesday Words, you clearly deserve it! I'm excited to see what you will write!

• Starlitskies

Congrats on Wednesday Words! And wonderful recitation! <3

• hold on to the memories #NEWYEAR [slightly hiatus]

Powerful. i felt that last sentence. i love the way this flows and the message it sends.
    Congrats on Wednesday Words!

Beautiful! I love your accent as well :) The grammar isn't perfect, but I'm guessing English is your second langauge, so this is great!

Congrats on Wednesday words, and as I've said earlier, this piece is beautiful!

• AbellePuppy34

So raw and true and authentic and real and amazing and... oh, I don't have words! You have to know a writer wrote this, lol, because it's just the thoughts that almost all writers share, I feel. You said "without much thinking or hesitation"... do you ever feel like it's not really YOU who's writing, but something else? Like your just putting the words on the page? Maybe I sound crazy, and maybe I am, but I'd love to hear if I'm right, because I'd be a little less lonely.

• happygiggles

Congrats on Wednesday words, you deserve it, this is fantastic! (:

Congrats!! Great piece and amazing reading :)

• RaineyLoeffler

Beautiful! I love this!

• AJ - Izzy

This is beautiful... congrats on Wednesday Words! Happy new year to you too :)

• Figwit

Love this! Great job ;)

• in_love_with_writing [maybe coming back from the hiatus?]

this beautiful! congrats!

• rwong

congrats on wednesday words!! this is beautiful and very well deserved! it's such an empowering resolution—wishing you all the best to stick to this resolution in the new year!!

• sci-Fi

congrats on wednesday words!!

This is an amazing piece, and a wonderful resolution! Happy new years to you!

• Starlitskies

Oooooh I love how you equate recurring thoughts to oscillations; that's an excellent analogy. Lovely ending too. Even the formatting portrays your resolve. I wish you all the will power to stick to your resolution! :)
    Re: Thank you so much for your comment on my piece! And happy new year to you too! <3