L3X∅L∅TL

:)

Ghosties

Grateful for 2020

1
I've never really believed in the whole  'new year, new you' thing. I mean yea, it is a new year but you're still the same person you were last year, unless something detrimental happened of course. Either that thing be a good or bad thing, things change people and I'm not going to sugarcoat it, 2020 was rough especially for people like myself who  keep informed. I wish more than anything that I could be blissfully ignorant again but that's not safe anymore even  little kids need to know, 'Hey there's a virus out there that can get you sick so you have to do this, this, this, and this , throw out your whole routine and do this to keep yourself and others safe."I feel that these changes and experiences that came out of these year have given us as people strength, more than we had before. We are fighters, even more so than before, we are living in the midst of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC! That's huge! Good job! Pat yourself on the back and put on some hand sanitizer, you got this! God bless 2021! Sure, it's not a cure all but it's the start of a new chapter. Happy New Year Everyone!