happy butterfly

South Africa

15
poet
pisces
swimmer
reader
swiftie
a shy people's person
wtw's official little sister:)
special wtw sister to anne blackwood
honey aunt to FantasyOtter12:)

i've spilt all my stars out for you

can i have a hug

i'm in 2021,you're welcome.watch me be the chillest and least exciting person

9

hmm so i'm exactly 19 minutes,now 20 into 1 january 2021. if you're curious, so far 2021 has been...cool i guess?! huh. my neighbours stopped their booming music and partying for 0.2 seconds since 2 days ago.i've finished watching an episode of a british series and my sister just said that the english don't know their own language.i heard fire crackers which bothered me (i don't really know why) and now i'm going to watch another episode and then listen to angsty teen music and write. also i am the queen of close up cheek and eye selfies that i send continuously to my best friend (it gets annoying lol) i just sent her my first 2021 close up eye and freckle selfie and i'm sure she appreciates it.we are both very excited about it.hmm,you're welcome for giving you a glimpse into the future. huh what i'm so cool for doing this?!
mwahaha couldn't help it

haha i'm so late to this but sending love
    and your bio with that "cowboy like me" lyric just got me as well as the line before it: "i've spilt all my stars out for you"
    it feels like a gorgeous mystery

• Dmoral

stanza 8, all italics, since you're a star

Re: lol thank you so much XD

Your comment(s) made me laugh :P

I am officially 6 hours and 42 minutes into 2021, and life's pretty boring. But i'm proud to say i've survived 2020! Happy new year happy butterfly!

Also, on an unrelated note, i was wondering if there was something else i could call you? your username is genius, but it's a bit of a handful to type on a phone/keyboard. Blame my lazy hands XD

Re: You're welcome! Yeah that sounds right thanks!

Happy new year!!!

Hehe Anisa so I may or may not have forgotten which piece you said I should enter to the Scholastics comp... So I can't show my brother and get his opinion until I figure that out. *facepalms*

• ~madeline~

Re: lol well I'll try. It's been an iNtErEsTiNg last day of 2020... Kinda representative of the year as a whole tbh

• AJ - Izzy

this is brilliant... I'm glad it's going, chill, for the first 19 minutes XD
    I'm still around 10 hours from 2021, so this really made me smile. Happy writing in the new year!!! :)

• rwong

*sighs in jealousy* i still have 9.5 hours left before i have officially survived 2020 but glad to know you're doing well!! also *sending hug on express flight, set to arrive any time now*

• ~madeline~

Good to see a 2021 update!!!! I still have seven hours or so left lol. :)