FantasyOtter12

He/him
ISFJ-T
Scorpio
Love dystopian fiction!
Pianist
Bookworm
Abnegation
*Est. 7/6/20*
OtterFAMMM
Phlegmatic-Sanguine
Pretty perceptive..

~Son of Poseidon (Apparently. I guess it fits cuz...sea otters. Hm)

~Happy New Year!
~ayyyyyyy macarena

Clouds

23
And as the year ends, mountains are laced by those swiftly changing clouds, the sky turns another shade lighter, and hope returns, for this fresh new start.

-Thank you for your time 2020-
~FantasyOtter12

2021 won't magically be more fun than 2020, but together we can make it better. Stay safe all!

• Quirky_Chaos

REPLY- I am a team edward always

• Quirky_Chaos

REPLY: Hahahaha. Yeah I love twilight!!! XD Are you team edward or jacob

• Cosmogyral

Re: no, you're right, I think instead of putting the 'I' for fifth, I ended up putting an extra 'L', thanks XD

hey it's me! so for the #januarygifting,i was going to do mine as a reply after i saw yours,but i wanted to do it properly.your work is always so pure and beautiful.you always manage to spread happiness on this site.you're always so kind to everyone and are so supportive.thank you thank thank you for always being so supportive to me ,it really means more than you know.you make me feel better when i hate my work.your comments always encourage me.you're one of the sweetest people i've met here and i'm so happy i met you.you're such a perfect presence here.<3

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: aww! Thank you so much, F’Otter! I actually sent in an application just a couple minutes ago!! Thank you so much for all the support! You’re awesome! :)

This is so beautiful!
    Re: Aww tysm! <333 Heyyyyyyyy someone's not far from 200 themselves!

Re: Thank you for the encouragement F'Otter!

• Rohan’s Defender

And thank you for letting me know. Sorry it’s so busy! You would make a good CA. Hopefully sometime in the future you can apply.

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: oh, okay. I understand. But thank you!
    (Also, if I may ask, did mindfruit say if he had any pieces unpublished before he applied for the last term? I’ve had quite a few unpublished, and I just wondered if that was a big problem).

Re: Thanks so much buddy <3

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: yea, it was great!!!! (Really sweet, actually) Anyway, yes, it was really good! :)

• Rohan’s Defender

XD F’Otter, your poem to mindfruit!!!!!!!!!! EPICCCCCC!!!

• Rohan’s Defender

Hi, F’Otter! I wanted to drop by and tell you thank you. Thank you for being a friend. Thank you for being willing read and compliment my writing. Thank you for writing amazing poetry. You rock! #OtterFam!!!
    -Eden
    #Januarygiving

• Busssy.Beee

hello! 2021 has just begun, so the authors had some fun. Chapter 10 is quite a show, we hope it'll keep you on your toes. Quick, quick time is ticking, don't be late for we'll be waiting!!
    (sorry for the cringe-worthy rhyme) xP

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: yaaay you're coming to my house to taste my beautifullll pizza
    and yes, I am done switching pfps lmaooo

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: aww thanks:) it means a ton.
    Now who wants homemade Pizza?

• Wisp

This piece may be short, but I adored it so much! It's so hopeful and kinda refreshing in a way. The imagery and comparison of 2020 to being a mountain of sorts, and the whole environment clearing up with the arrival of 2021 is just so brilliant. I love every bit of it and I'll be sure to remember it going into 2021.
    Replying: You are absolutely one of the sweetest people I've met. Your support is always so sincere and your encouragement is just so heartwarming, not just on my pieces but others' as well. So thank you dear. Thank you for being a bright smile on a cloudy day. All the best to you!
    #januarygifting

• (sk)eyesofocher

dear otter,
    you are freaking awesome.
    *drinks boba*
    Cheers to you and everything you write. you are an inspiration and a writing king.
    #januraygifting

replying: thank you i'm glad you liked it:)
    aww yes i know,thank you so so so much fo. i'm so honoured and flattered to be an inspiration,i still can't believe it. i appreciate you so much,you're a very sweet boy.and you're a talented writer.<3

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: of course! :) Have a great day!

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: and also, thanks about the other comment!! For some reason, I keep missing your comments.... idk why I end up not seeing them?! Mmm.... anyway, thanks! XD

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: yea, of course! I’m really excited with the feedback so far! Everyone I’ve invited that has answered has been interested and encouraging, although it’s hard to plan a date with multiple people. But I’ll definitely let you know what we decide!
    XD hehe, yup. Mr. Popularity. XD

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: ‘k, sounds great! I totally understand about making plans... especially as unpredictable as everything has been. But I’ll fill you in when we get more details solidified. I’m waiting to hear back from him, but I’ll definitely keep you updated if you want. Thanks, F’Otter! :)

• Rachaelgrace (hiatus) :)

absolutely wonderful!

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: happy new year, F'Otter :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Hi! Random question: when do you usually get out of school for the summer?

• tas (yellowbrickrd)

wow! i cant believe this is a single sentence. it captures so much feeling in such a gentle, poetic way. love this and pleasee, please let 2021 be better i won't say it can't get much worse cause i've said that too much this year and oops. anyway yes. we have never needed a new year more.

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: :) :)
    Indeed!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (Imma just keep yelling it through the screen until I crash, lol. I think it’s what, 6:30ish there? It’s 9:00ish here......)

• Rohan’s Defender

*brave, not brace*

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: XD Yay, I was the first!!! XD
    Haha, well, that’s what I’ve thought anyway, lol. I tend to analyze characters and compare them to people I know! And you and Keefe are both funny, supportive, and easygoing. And you both are kind too, and very willing to listen and help others.
    And mindfruit and Fitz are both pretty optimistic and supportive. They an both be sensitive to others but also brace and resolute (as for Keefe and you as well).
    Maybe I analyze characters too deeply, lol.
    And of course! :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Wait, and you’re applying for a CA?! That’s so cool! Actually, I am also! XD

• Rohan’s Defender

Also, hehe, funny story:
    Just wanted to share that my grandma randomly got me a pair of otter socks for Christmas, and now my whole family (not her, but my parents and sis) think of you when I’m wearing them! XD that was my mom’s first thought when she saw me wearing them! XD As you can see, all my good friends are well known in my household! (Zion even put mindfruit in one of her stories, lol).

• sci-Fi

lovely and hopeful <3

• Rohan’s Defender

Incredible!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Ayyyyyy macarena!!!!

Re: aw, thank you!! :D And hehe, yes many. XD
    So, your question:
    Based on personality, I would say Keefe for you and Fitz for him... I’m only on book 4, so that could change. But I’ve been getting those vibes since book 1, lol. They are both great characters (and it fits since you both are such good friends).

• Zinniav

Ahh, this is lovely:)

replying: haha yeah i love it! it's a pleasure to support you,i appreciate your support too:)

aww so sweet.it's always the best feeling when you hold onto hope.happy new year's! here's to embracing the good<3
    ps. i love how you sign your pieces,it's so sweet and pure and i'll be very sad if you stop lol:)