74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d

UNC ANGEL

I am a teenager who loves God with her whole heart. I truly enjoy writing, reading, drawing, painting, singing and watching YouTube. History and Science are my favorite school subjects because they allow me to learn about the world around me.

Hello Fellow Write the Worlders who aspire to have their pieces and published! I promise one day it will happen! I love to publish on here to share my writings with you all, I love it when I receive feedback so please don't be shy! I am a Christian and I try to encourage people with certain writings of mine. I also love writing about adventure and love so you will see a lot of that. I hope to inspire you all as you all inspire me. Remember to keep up the good work! And always feel free to reach out to me for me to peer review, I would love that! I hope we can peer review each other and grow in our talent of writing, together. May God Bless You All.

I Am A Fierce Confused Teenage Girl

6
I am a fierce confused teenage girl who feels all emotions at once
I wonder when I will be able to control it
I see people always smiling and happy
I want to be more like them

I pretend I am happy when I am not
I feel like some people do not want me
I touch and feel my favorite books
I worry sometimes that I am not good enough
I cry when I get distressed

I understand that God made me in His image
I say I wish I could be more like Him
I hope people will accept me as who I am

3

• UNC ANGEL

I wrote this to encourage people I hope I did

• UNC ANGEL

• RedWriter

We Must Unite! Lol, but you do speak the truth.

• AbigailSauble

I like your repetition. :) I was kinda emotional last year, but now . . . I feel really weird because it seems like I'm the only non-emotional girl who I know. :P Believe me, things do get better! And God is always there beside us. :)
    I look at my older friends, thinking that their lives are going so much better than mine, but then I get to know them, and they are having the same problems that I do. Praying for and understanding each other is the greatest feeling in the world!
    Praying for you!
    God bless!

• Aravis Tarkheena

I know in my head that I'm not the only one, but it is good to read that someone else is like me.