everything/art&writing

They/Them
15
Call me Emery
I'm an INFJ but I want to define myself

~~~~~
"We all die. The goal is not to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."- Chuck Palahniuk
~~~~~
Hi. Tell me something good.
~~~~~
I'm not okay sometimes. How are you?

be human

3

i want the world to be good. i want to believe that humans are good./ they are not. / look at the stats. /
it's sad to love people and have them tell you / you are invalid. / fact = you are invalid / they say so. /
it's sad to love people and have them say / you don't struggle / that problem isn't real. /
why are we all so lost? why do we confuse each other? why do we judge, when we can understand? /
i don't understand why we keep hurting , using , abusing people. /
i don't under stand why we chose / chose to hurt humans. /
be good / no, be human. /
let us be human together. /
feel , live , love ,
and if we have to hurt, let us hurt together. /
what is human without love? /
what is this world without love? / please listen.

• EliathRose

Hello! I noticed that you haven't been very active recently, and I seem to remember you saying that this is an alt account, but I just wanted to make sure that you're alright. I was going through my account and thought of you for a moment. Sending love your way, wherever you are!

1 day ago
  • ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

this is really sad and true and I appreciate someone bringing this up

• Dragonfly

You expressed this frustration with humanity wonderfully (though this is kind of the wrong word to use in this context, but I couldn't think of a better on?..). Anyway a great piece! Also: yes, this is frustrating! I've had similar thoughts, but you put them into words perfectly!