SunV

est. 11/10/19

history has its eyes on you.

The title makes no sense whatsoever

In progress

Don't write more, write better.
I noticed the past year I've spewed out a lot, not all which are even good. My resolution is to increase my quality, not my quantity

• Rohan’s Defender

This is great!!! You are very talented, and will go far!

Also, I’m so sorry if my comment about the virtual camp seemed at all rude. I was kinda rushed. But I wanted to say that if you think there’s a way that the time could work for you, we would really love you to be able to come.

• ANSON REYNOLDS

re: thanks so much for the kind comment!!
    I love your resolution! It's so- hmmmm. Ok, have you ever read The Six of Crows (you totally should if not, its freaking fantastic)? This sounds like something Kaz would say XD

Oh my gosh LOL :P I saw this and I thought this was a review you did, and you said "Don't write more, write better." And I was like damnnnn you're in a harsh mood today lop.

Anywayyyy re: I can totally believe it D:< I'm good, ty for asking! I went to see a friend today, am going horseriding tomorrow, going to the zoo on Saturday, and have got an audition for an acting school called NIDA on Sunday! Yep so I'm busy :P Hru?

• A. Penderwick

This is definitely something I need to work on as well. I look forward to seeing what you write in the coming year!

• Charisse Marison

Oof, i feel you. Good luck :)