AstroWriter

I write for myself and share pieces for you to enjoy as well!
ENFJ
Hardworking • Funny • Nice • Sarcastic • Curious
She/Her
Am a writer to advocate and entertain
<3
*ASTRONOMER IN WORKS*

omg look at the footnotes and please write a question! thanks:D

#TOMY40FOLLOWERS Footnotes!

13
Life is a open book
Is just how you read it
We all have our chapters
Happy and sad
It also has a dedication
To family or the world
You never know what you will get
Till you turn the page
 WOW! I have 40 humans who like my writing and decided to click that follow button. That's pretty crazy. Especially, considering I'm not even in writing seminar or creative writing club at school. Again, it's so crazy that people READ my writing and thought "Hmmm, maybe I should follow this writer cause she good". OR just "Goo goo gaga ah eee !" Whatever the case, I am very thankful for you guys following me because of my writing and I will try to give you guys the best quality of writing possible (even though sometimes it might not seem like it). Thank you once again and I think I might have a Q&A with you guys. Please leave a question you will like to know about me not too personal, and I will try to answer them in my piece the best I can. I know, I know, you guys are probably wondering why I am making a big deal of 40 followers and acting like its a 100, but to me, these aren't numbers, but people who actually cared to read my pieces. Thank you so much once again and see you guys soon in my Q&A!

• Just_A_Memory

Ay Congratulations! It's a celebration! (Can't remember the rest of the lyrics xD) 40 is an awesome goal!

• AJ - Izzy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's amazing, 40 is definitely a big deal and you should be PROUD of that :DD
    This is a beautiful piece as well <3 <3

• Busssy.Beee

ayyyyy!!! congrats on 40+!!!! so so proud to be one :) and questions . . .
    1) what is something on your bucket list?
    2) if you could describe your room besides your room, what would you describe it as? (example: cave, wonderland, deserted island)
    3) what is your favorite feature? (example: eyes, nose, hair)
    Hope you like these questions!!!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

CONGRATULATIONS!! You are an awesome writer!! I’m so excited to get to know you better!! Keep being you!!

• serein

YESSSSS!!! 40 FOLLWERS!! WOOHOOO!
    I cant think of any questions right now, but i will comment any that come to mind.

hmm..questions...probably,
    2. what object/animal/color (idk) do you relate to the most? It doesn't have to be your fav (it can tho) but if you could personify yourself what would you be. I am prob being bit confusing lol --im bad at coming up with questions.
    fav song? or songs, if you are like me and can't pick one
    rain or sun, summer or winter, woodsy or tropical?

congrats on 40!!! it doesnt matter the number--its just as exciting hitting 40 or hitting 100. I am so proud to be one of your followers! your writing is amazing and I cant wait to read more!! <33

• happygiggles (not as active anymore)

This is lovely, your footnotes are perfectly written to! Congrats on making 40 friends! (: