In Which Yaya Writes

^Tully My Chick^
Lil sis calls me Yaya
[ChildOfGod]
Reading
Drawing
Writing
Singing
Dancing in Public
Homeschooled
PK
Podcasts•Classics•Thinking•Learning
Moving to Africa
McMann~Rowling~Dashner~Sutherland~Leonardo~Sanderson~Anderson~Wood

Wrote this a while ago but was saving it for.... no reason XD.

And I Will Answer All Your Questions, My Dear

8
Everly? 
Yes, Graham? 
Why do you like to look at the sky?
Because it's beautiful. It's like God gets to paint the sky each day. 
It is, isn't it? 
Yes.
_ _ _ 

Everly? 
Yes, Graham? 
Why do you like to lay in the grass? 
Because it's so soft. Like God made a carpet for the Earth. 
_ _ _ 

Everly? 
Yes, Graham? 
Why do you like to touch my hair? 
Because it's soft and fluffy. Like a lamb's. And I happen to have an affinity for lambs. 
The Lamb of God? 
Exactly.
_ _ _  

Everly? 
Yes, Graham? 
Why am I black and you white? 
Because God likes to add many colors to His creation. 
_ _ _

Everly? 
Yes, Graham? 
Can you laugh for me? 
That's a funny question. Now why are you laughing? 
Because your laugh makes me want to laugh. 
_ _ _ 

Everly? 
Yes, Graham? 
Can you sing for me? 
What do you want me to sing? 
Your favorite song. 
OK. I think I love you. So what am I so afraid of? I'm afraid that I'm not sure of a love there is no cure for. 
Thank you. 
_ _ _ 

Everly? 
Yes, Graham? 
Why do you close your eyes when you sing? Does it make the music sound better? 
It makes it
feel better. 
_ _ _ 

Everly? 
Yes, Graham? 
Why do you always smile? 
Why not? I have an amazing life. What reason is there
not to smile? 
Huh. 
_ _ _

Everly? 
Yes, Graham? 
Did you know you are beautiful? 
You tell me that all the time. 

That doesn’t mean you know it.
_ _ _ 

Everly? 
Yes, Graham? 
Did you know your eyes look exactly like my mother’s? 
No, I didn’t.
They do. My mother always said one day I could look in a girl’s eyes and know I wanted to marry her. 

_ _ _ 

Everly? 
Yes, Graham? 
Do you ever think about the future? 
All the time. 
What do you think about the future? 
Sometimes it’s scary. And uncertain. And it gets... bigger. All the time. But, when I’m with people I love... the future is full of possibilities and love and laughter and is just amazing. 
Am I someone you love? 
Of course.

_ _ _ 

Everly? 
Yes, Graham? 
Why did you pick me? 
For what? 
To date. There were other guys you could’ve chose, but you picked me.

Well, you hit all the criteria. You were a  God-loving Christian, going to school, hard working, wanted a family, didn’t drink or smoke. My dad liked you.
Oh. 
But, I knew I would love you more than anyone.
And I love you more than anyone. 

_ _ _ 

Graham? 
Yes, Everly? 

Did you know I love your questions? 
No, I didn’t. 
I do. And I will answer all your questions, my dear.
_ _ _ 

Everly? 
Yes, Graham? 
I have one more question for you. 
Ok. 
Will you marry me? 
Word Count: 492

So, if you couldn’t tell, this is two people talking to each other, a boy and a girl. I thought it would be cool to only use dialogue. That was the most important part of the story, anyway. 

I am in love with this and I think it’s so cute and sweet and just adorable. I really hope you like it.

P.S. The song Everly sings is my new favorite song, I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family. I’ve had it on almost non-stop since we watched The Croods 2. PLEASE fo listen to it!

• nolongeractive

This is so beautifully done, you have so much talent, and I love how much raw emotion it has!

• Draco Malfoy

Re: thank you soooo much! I didn’t even realise I was doing it wrong. Btw love this piece so much!

• Nikki

oh my! *wipes tears off her face* i liked this very much *cries a little more*
    to be young and in love again.
    re: haha i totally agree with you! it was very essential to mention that it was an exaggeration or my sister would seriously sound like cannibal XD
    true true, the piece was amazing. you can be very scary. i hope to never get on your bad side ;)
    i hear you about god being awesome. the main reason i loved this piece is cuz it makes the reader feel... safe (?). I enjoy reading happy pieces of belief. i could seriously hear you talk for hours about christianity :) tell me stories, angel *dramatic sigh*
    i totally agree, those are pretty much my categories for a good book too.
    oh im so glad you liked her. true very very true, she does swear a lot. it is totally cool if you arent okay with it :3 and i agree, she is one of the few people who haven't altered they're face. did you know that she has a make up brand? its pretty cool
    oooo! i have so many non-cussing songs i would like to recommended to youuu!
    firstly please please please listen to the album 'Minor' by gracie abrams. also no she doesnt cuss, i mean not that i've heard of. do give it a shot <3
    i am OBSESSED WITH IT!!!!! it has... like a soft calm vibe to it.
    Oh my god! that is such a sweet thing! adoption is a wonderful wonderful concept and i hope you'll are successful in doing it one day :3
    wow 7 people, really? we are in total 6. i really want to adopt a dog though but we dont have the space for one :( what's your dogs name? oh also just went to this amazing dog petting center, they were all SO CUTE!
    lastly i apologize for my late reply. i got super caught up school. my grades came!! yay! they were all great. except for literature. idk why
    okay thats it from my side. this is such a long message! haha anyways sending lots of love <333

• Renegade_Writer [ChildOfGod]

Would you like to join my unofficial group? (For Christians!) More info in my biol

• Renegade_Writer [ChildOfGod]

Aww!

• Lizzie R

I love this so much! It's so wholesome and sweet :)

:Everly?
    Yes, Graham?
    It makes it feel better."
    brilliant
    this was so lovely and sweet. i felt like i was watching a wholesome romantic movie about a couple from like the '60s in grainy film