sunny.v

southeast asian baddie!!
wtw community’s official older sibling
running off into the sunset with circe
april 27, 2020 - march 2021

swordwielding protector of all minority groups
resident knight

kinda hashtag lonely today. and i’m so sorry i will respond to comments soon i promise ;-; love everyone! happy holidays! <3

merry, merry spirit

13

tinsel & bells just to / keep quiet. today stays devoid of / squeals & surprises & family & / mistletoe. winter wonderland, yeah? / candy canes on my neighbors’ front lawns, right, / but all is still quiet, unless i turn the music on myself. / today stays devoid of / people. i’m the little green monster that stays alone and / feels like she has a heart five times too small. / today is supposed to be warm despite the cold and loud despite / the quiet of the year but today stays devoid of / carols. / i feel a little alone.
merry christmas to those who celebrate and happy holidays, guys!! i hope you’re having a wonderful day! we didn’t do anything much for christmas this year so this piece was just about how quiet today has been. so sorry that i’ve been so inactive, promise i’m not ignoring any comments, just. busy and tired. stay safe, enjoy today!!! <3 <3

• YW_C

late to the party but hope you're doing well now, lots of love <3

• lochnessie

hello sunny! i am on the blog! hello! hi! okay!

<3 love you, dear. sorry i don't have the mental capacity to write a more in-depth comment--this piece deserves it :( hope you're doing well! <33

• lochnessie

this piece feels like a raw nerve? i don't know, like when you go to the dentist and it feels like the pain ricochets even into your brain. that weird brain pain. i don't know okay i'm really tired. but this was extremely beautiful and i hope next year is better for you x ness

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

And things will get better

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Awww, this is heartbreaking but stunningly beautiful. Merry belated Christmas! I’m so sorry you feel this way. We are here to help you though.

• crystalline•galaxies

such a sweet piece, dear. take care, please, and let's hope that next year won't be as quiet!

responding to comments can be a lot sometimes, so no pressure! as for your piece... like happy butterfly said it is very nostalgic almost? defiantly painful in a weird sort of way... maybe i just felt the loneliness. anyway this is a truly beautiful little piece. hope it gets better? it's a lot, all of this. well lmk if you need anything, i'm just a comment away! merry christmas, sunny!
    <3<3<3

this piece has such a strange feel to it, its painful and something else that i cant put my finger on. i think maybe admitting that youre sad, idk its special.
    aww sunny i'm so sorry that you felt like this,but i think so many others can relate that this wasnt the best christmas.i know it can be disheartning,especially after this tough year but we can make next year better;)
    dont stress about responding to comments,we all understand,do it at your own pace<3

• rwong

this is a super beautiful piece and i love the placement of the slashes. am sorry that you feel lonely over the holidays, but if this makes you feel any better, we're still here!! <3 <3 anyway merry christmas and happy holidays!!!