Deleted User

I love every single one of you. Have a merry christmas!

Merry Christmas!

9
Christmas. Houses lit up with lights, trees being dragged in and decorated sloppily by little hands. Letters to Santa, cider, eggnog. Christmas movies--"White Christmas" and "It's a Wonderful Life"--being watched with popcorn on the side, snuggling up on the couch. A fire roaring in the fireplace, the smell of burning wood wafting through the house. Maybe someone is baking something--cinnamon rolls? Gingerbread men? 
Christmas music playing softly in the background, whispers about presents and shopping.
A time of happiness. Of warmth and joy. A time set aside to be spent with your family, to have a reunion. Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, coming together to celebrate, with plenty of food to go around.
But this year it's going to be different. Each family celebrating alone. Maybe you'll miss them. Maybe you're happy to have a break from the hustle and bustle that comes with this season. But no matter what, the meaning of Christmas is still here. Even in these dark times, the happiness that Christmas brings each year will not be erased. And when we are ready to be together again, we will welcome each other with more excitement than ever.
So have a merry Christmas, and happy holidays, whether we can celebrate together or not.
Love you all!

beautiful! <3

Hey how are you? Aww this is so sweet!
    I have added more to my story:

Happy holidays :D

• Starlitskies

"But no matter what, the meaning of Christmas is still here." :)
    Merry Christmas! <3

• mindfruit (semi-active)

merry Christmas!

• rwong

merry Christmas !!!!

merry christmas!! :)

• Rachaelgrace

merry christmas! this is beautiful :)

• doodleninja

merry Christmas!!!!! :D

• AliMuscles04

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!