souled out

Antarctica

❝your laugh is
heaven to me.❞

-

hi.
i'm souled out.

they ask you to be the hero, their precious chosen one, to be forever captured on a twisted throne of gold, draped in a cloak that's soaked with blood, crowned with a circlet of bone. to accept their praise, their prophecy, their hopes and dreams, is to allow yourself to be shackled to this plane of existence for eternity. your life is no longer your past, only the expectations of others. to be the hero is to put lives above your own, the greater good above those you love. there is no winning for a hero. for a hero, there is only pain.

i hope you know

6
i hope you know
of the oceans that blanket
our world.
i hope you know
what the sound of laughter
sounds like when you're
with friends.
i hope you know
there's more to this place
than anyone can discover.

i hope you know
what it feels like to be loved
even when you feel all is lost.
i hope you know
that you are never alone
when there's no one around.
i hope you know
the beauty in every facet of the universe
could be seen in your eyes.

i hope you know
that your impact on this world
will never be forgotten.

i kinda needed to hear thiss-- it is wonderful and beautiful and bittersweet and actually made me tear up... so impactful and even more so as i'm listening to "these memories" by hollow coves and the combination of your words and the song's melody is just otherworldly... and the impact on the world part is especially emotional for me. thank you and merry christmas if you celebrate.
    <3<3<3

this is so sweet,such a good reminder<3

• Caleb Urlacher

amazing! I'll be sure to check out some more of your work when I have the time. also I like the aesthetics of your profile