Cosmogyral

i never wanted aottsisfts to be romantic

an ode to the stars i stole from the sky

7
THIS IS A COLLECTION OF SHORT POEMS UNDER A SINGLE TITLE

LXVIII. i'd never known someone
who'd never known the constellations. 
            and that night stars were not stolen, but repaired.

What did you think when you read that? What did you feel? Even if it was the most unintelligible scene or incomprehensible nonsense, tell me, please. I'd like to know.
might make this into a short story.

• Minvra

I don't know why this sticks out to me the most. I don't think I'll ever know what the constellations or stars represent.

Perhaps, it's the fact that constellation refers to community in this instance and therefore the narrator found a kindred spirit who doesn't feel the same way as most other.

Or perhaps someone who is different from the narrator (who knows these constellations) and meets this person like a change of scenery and it's refreshing.

I kind of drift from one thing to the next. Hard for me to keep up with friends tbh.

• Dmoral

definitely one of the favorites. and as part of the fan club /// i feel the need to say that i'm ready for the day all these collections are printed onto pages of their own than strung together in a book. same formatting, same titles, same numerals---nothing will be changed except they appear in paper form. i'm ready for this because they just keep getting better and i want to run my fingers over the words 'cause i'm that kind of reader...

• The Dreamer

Re: well, it's your choice.. I just really liked it. I guess I have a weakness for star gazing...stuff? :)

• The Dreamer

this is so pretty. But what happened to the longer version? That one was beautiful.