Odysseus

{Formerly AGreatPerhaps/FromEden}
Er, hello there. I'm trying my best to write something real, so please stick with me for a bit while I figure it out.
-Hozier lover
-Dark chocolate fanatic
-Criminal Minds
-Awkward writer
-Six of Crows

"You have been in every way all that anyone could be... if anybody could have saved me, it would have been you.”
- Jennifer Niven

“So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.”
- Stephen Chbosky

“Movie star James Dean said, "They've got to see us," just before slamming his Porsche into another car. I know so many last words. But I will never know hers.”
- John Green

"If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks,
then I'll follow you into the dark."
- Benjamin Gibbard

“I am made of memories.”
- Madeline Miller

Zion hört die Wächter singen
Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme

Dust

PROMPT: The Drabble

3
    As an archaeologist, Taylors often worked in dust: assessing bones, drawing conclusions, piecing together history. It was trapped in her hair, whispering its tales as it blew harshly into her eyes and mouth. It was stuck in her throat, seeping into her, becoming her. It was in her blood now and always. The dust held many secrets- more than any one person could know, even with the patience of a saint and the experience of a lifetime. Humble history lovers like herself may never be aware of all the stories the deserts of the world could tell- though they'll try.
AHHH, I had to cut so much from this to publish! I hope you enjoy it! It's the start to my own kind of version of Indiana Jones- I'm on a George Lucas binge. I have lots more written out and more characters, so please let me know if you think a chapter should be published! :)
(Someone needs to tell me immediately if Kylo Ren and Rey end up together, I can't take much more of this.)

• Eremurus

I think you should ABSOLUTELY PUBLISH MORE I mean if you have the time and practical things like that but if you've already written it then go for it.

• Crookshanks

RE: Aww! Thank you so much! ( I hope this is how you reply I'm not sure how this place works lol)

• Crookshanks

Love the details in this! Also, I'm a huge Criminal Minds fan as well!

• Sunflower~

I love this! You captured the Indiana Jones style so well! ;)