BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 14 and an aspiring artist and author.
Black Lives matter.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

Prologue: In The Beginning

2
"Get your bioluminescent hands off my daughter this instant or so help me I'll shoot you through the heart." She lowered the gun to His chest, just left of the center.    
    "Well, that's you, isn't it, dear? You never could resist a pun," He said, chuckling. He dropped the warm bundle to the cold earth. Some of the quilt unraveled, reveling a pale pink infant. The baby cried, scrunching up her red face and balling her tiny, chubby hands into fists.                 
    The woman grabbed the baby, shooting Him a glare. She still --however-- held the gun, pressed firmly to His chest. "If I did this now, you'd deserve it." 
    He sighed. "If you do, you and I both know it won't be the end."                                                 
    A gun went off. The woman ducked to the ground, setting the baby next to her in an instant, but He remained standing, apparently unfazed. 
    Two more shots were fired, before the inexplicable happened. He sunk bag into the earth, slithering into the crevasses from where he had came. His skin turned a ghastly blue, a shade that --when found in nature-- is usually associated with poisonous frogs. And just as the woman had said, he glowed with a bioluminescent brightness.
    After that, a few things happened in an order which to this day, is still unexplainable; the woman left with the baby, both of whom are yet to be located; the Clovelly police station received an anonymous tip-off that there had been dealings of some dodgy glowing liquid just outside of the town's borders; and a ginger-haired boy told his grandmother he was a first-hand witness to ghostly activities at the local playground. 

• December 22, 2020 - 5:15am (Now Viewing)

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Re: Thanks so much for your comment! I struggle with rhyming :3 . I'm glad you like it!

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Ohh!!!! Interesting. I am officially intrigued! :) I would love to be notified when chapter one comes out! This is a really creative concept! The atmosphere is great, and the dialogue is realistic and natural. Amazing job!