FantasyOtter12

He/him
ISFJ-T
Scorpio
Love dystopian fiction!
Pianist
Bookworm
Abnegation
*Est. 7/6/20*
OtterFAMMM
Phlegmatic-Sanguine

~No shoutouts for this one cuz I unfortunately forgot the Thanksgiving one I was going to write XD

~As usual feel free to suggest a word in the comments for me to use in the next piece in the series!! :)

~MERRY CHRSTMAS! <3 ^-^

Rhymes With 'Holiday'

32
I love the this time of year; cheerful holidays

This bleak year has looked ever so grey

It sounds cliché

But tomorrow will be better than yesterday.

You can go get some sorbet,

Shout hooray and put off that essay (Ahem. Unless its due like really really soon)

I'm wishing everyone the best today,

Now please excuse me while I go grab a soufflé

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Made me laugh XD, where do you get these ice cream boba bars? Lots of people I follow follow you check out some of my pieces fellow otter lover :) I challenge you to use fast (maybe too easy?) or possibly soccer (that may have took it too far) I'll think of some more...

• Figwit

Ha, both sorbet and souffle. Love it.

XD XD
    just arrived, late to the party, but i loved it anyway

hi! you inspired me to write my own rhyming piece (i gave you the credit, don't worry).
    here's the link if you wanna check it out ;)

Also, I just read your comment on one of Lindy's pieces, and you're applying for CA? Me too! It would be great if we all could get in!

Hey FantasyOtter12! I just wanted to wish you a very happy new year! It hasn't been the best year, and high chances are next year is going to be just as bad, but still, I just want to wish you!

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: I am.. but procrastinating on peer reviews lol. It would be so cool for you to be there! we can share boba ice cream whateveryoucallit XD

• (sk)eyesofocher

dear sir, where the good hades do you get ice cream boba bars? I need some. now.

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: thank you! :)

Re: Thanks so much!

• barelybear

Hmm what about rhymes with writers block? Or would that make you a laughing stock (okay oh dear I tried)...
    Also for sunV’s I have ‘splinter’ lmao

Chapter 25 for Traitors and Rebels is out!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: :) Thank you! And yeah, I’m sure that can be challenging. But if we can all maintain friendships through a website, then any long distance friendship is possible!! XD And yeah, I can tell how close you two are. I’m glad you both are able to have someone like that to count on. :) Also, on a different note, I’m on book 3 of KOTLC..... wow. Just wow. It. Is. So. Addictive!!! It’s so intense and emotional! Thank you for letting me know about the series!!!! Have an amazing night!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

So you and mindfruit have known each other since middle? Wow. You really are like brothers (that I have observed first hand!) That was actually a really sweet story, lol.

The essay part made me laugh. Hilarious. And so true. I love the addition of the souffle too.

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Thanks, F’Otter!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: haha, well I guess I’ll find out for sure soon enough, ‘cause I did mention it to him! XD

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Of course, so do I.

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

wAiT I saw your comment on Sci-fi’s piece and mindfruit photoshopped that pic for the bio?! XD Why am I not surprised?! That kid loves him some Christmas, for sure. :D

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: XD Thanks, F’Otter! Wow, you’re almost up to 200 also! Time flies when you’re a member of an extremely supportive writing website.....

• V-Rose

I love this! It's awesome and I love the rhymes. Merry Christmas!

• serein

re: merry christmas to you, too!

replying: aw thank you<3<3

This made so much sense, yet no sense at the same time. That's a hard thing to achieve. I congratulate you.

Hm.... For my suggestion: Maybe 'Winter'? I can't think of any rhymes, so it would be cool to see what you come up with!

replying: aww thank you so much fo,your sweet comments always mean so much to me<3
    ps. i wrote something for you and a few of my wtw friends in message box on my victoria street piece. i dont think you saw,wouldnt want you to miss my thank you;)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE, F’Otter!!!!!!

• avoiding the big bang

i live for poems like this.
    if i were u i'd get rid of the title. leave the audience to interpret the Art.

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: XD thanks! Yeah, I’ll definitely be interested to know what he says to that..... that song is so dang catchy! I know I listened to it no joke at least 20 times today.....

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: hehehehe, thanks! :) And awesome, I assumed you did, just didn’t want to, well, assume. XD Anyhoo, I’m great, thanks! Although I need you to tell Connor that he has gotten Dynamite permanently ground into my head! XD As it turns out, singing along with earbuds, you can get pretty loud and not know it..... I was jamming to Dynamite, and my sister told me it was TERRIBLE. And that she was sure the neighbors could hear it....... *embarrassed laugh*

Re: Cool thanks for telling me

• bookmagic

Can someone explain to me why I keep becoming happy when i read these poems. It's rhyming, why is so pleasing?!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Dang. I think this is the best yet.

Don’t put off your essays if they’re due super soon, children. *puts on teacher glasses* You wouldn’t want to get detention now......

I came to see if you’d posted anything new, and I wasn’t disappointed. How’re ya? Looking forward to Christmas (I’m assuming you celebrate Christmas..... if not, then another holiday)?

Re: :'( ............ Oh well. It's truly been an honor knowing you!

A word suggestion... "Rhymes With 'Goodbye'"?

Re: I want to thank you personally for all the comments and feedback... I think your writing is awesome! You're one of the very few young boy writers that I know... I hope you keep writing and maybe one day... Well, here's hoping that the line to getting an autograph from the famous FantasyOtter12 won't be TOO long... :)

• Just_A_Memory

MMMM sorbet <3 This is awesome dude!

Hurry up! Christmas is upon us and you as an elf have to make sure the presents are up to code. Head to your work station!

this is great! hmm...maybe one for New Year... or 2021 (rhymes with one).
    january? That might be hard tho haha.
    cant wait for the next one!

• sci-Fi

I love this series XD and hey that essay can totally wait

• mindfruit (hiatus)

A soufflé, eh? I didn't realize you enjoyed such a tray! Anyways, I really must not delay, I have a few more things to complete today. So if you'll excuse me, I must be on my way!

• its.joyanna

i mean hey that essay can definitely wait XD

HAHAHA I LOVE THIS SO FREAKING MUCH

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

I love this. The rhyme makes me so happy. Also your profile picture is so adorable! Are otters your favorite animal?