ANSON REYNOLDS

heyyy
life is lovely and so are you.
-
15
super awesome
oldest sister
showing off bad dance moves in (the best state ever) Indiana
-
you are beautiful
you are enough
-
6.3.20

the brain is as wide as the sky - Emily Dickinson

never admire quietly - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

looks don't really count for much / you can pull it off with confidence / its just me and my confidence - Andy Mineo

"As a rule, he found everything around him interesting" - Timothée de Fombelle

I love to see the red bubble on my notifications box. SO much. Talk to me ;)

Sweet and Sour

PROMPT: The Drabble

8
    A scientist motioned to the candy in front of Aya.
    "It's called Sweet-n-Sour. Eat it."
    Like she had a choice.
    Aya placed it on her tongue and the fires of Sheol were unleashed on her tongue. Sourness clawed into every taste bud, ripping away her senses.
    The Sweet was worse. It was like being kissed by a snake, sugar-sweet venom coating her mouth and deriving her of her senses, her humanity.
    She was barely aware of her body, of her keening and wailing and moaning.
    The flavor turned to numbness. Her body stilled. Aya should've been relieved.
    "Give me more."
I wrote this story like in the sixth grade... it kinda reminds me of that one part in This Book is Not Good For You when they eat the chocolate and it brainwashes them or sumthin. Anyway, thanks for reading!

• Ree Sethu

wow! nice work!

• løne wølf

this is marvelous!! your imagery is-- YES *chef's kiss*, and i especially love the line, "It was like being kissed by a snake, sugar-sweet venom coating her mouth and deriving her of her senses, her humanity." amazing job!! <33

• Just_A_Memory

Hurry up! Christmas is upon us and you as an elf have to make sure the presents are up to code. Head to your work station!

• serein

oh this is so cool! your descriptions are wonderful--you made me think about it differently!

• Busssy.Beee

ahh, the descriptions are.....spot-onnnnn!!!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: THANK YOU, ANSON!!! That means a lot to me! I’m so excited for you to read it! I’ve really missed posting after my fanfic was over.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Woah.... now I’m kinda scared to eat candy. XD This is really good! The sweet part descriptions are amazing! Great work!