R.j.Elsewhere

꧁ i write for myself ꧂

18
Italian
Bi
Catholic but also a witch(?)

Man, I’ve been here since the summertime of ‘17. Ik, I’m way too old for this shit.

Also:
•#BlackLivesMatter
•I don’t fuck with any forms of transphobia or homophobia
•don’t follow me or like any of my work if you’re racist or sexist

Thank you

Dear Mr Philosopher, you fed me and you left me wanting more: what now?

11
I WANT TO GO BACK IN TIME 
and lay a kiss upon the cheek of Socrates. For he was the one who said, be as you wish to seem. This slighted quote of his was in a book, tired and worn, in the inners of my school library where only those lost or seduced by lawless tongues of yore venture. To this day, it is the greatest piece of advice I have ever received from a soul either living or dead. 

You see me, this Lolita of the written arts; this mother of modern authors.

I want to seem as Arsène Lupin reborn. So, I will take the words of Socrates and plant them in the loose soil of my soul and become a gentleman thief of the hearts and minds of all those whom find themselves at the mercy of my bewitchery. 

I will transform myself into a creature of printer ink and pressed parchment, one deserving of eternal worship and a cocktail of sacrificial offerings. One made of vodka and virgin blood and dragon fruit; all things either sweet, or a kick in the teeth; nothing less. I want this simply because it is what I wish to be. I do not want to be left a sadden, old woman full and dying of a word so simple as seem.

I had to do a 9 page historical essay on Socrates and his proclaimed “innocence” once. And now I am left with too much knowledge on this man to know what to do with. He lives rent free in my mind and I have to suffer in this one sided love-hate relationship I have manifested with his memory. For godsakes, someone save me from this long-dead lunatic. 

• December 21, 2020 - 4:30am (Now Viewing)

• Yellow Sweater

Aah! This is fabulous. Your writing is intoxicating, but so profound.

• xx carolina xx

I saw your bio and I just want to say I'm also Italian, and desperately want to be a catholic witch now that I think about it.

• Minvra

A 9 page essay? Jeez. Maybe you can describe this knowledge Odyssey style? You've already enchanted me into wondering what this is. This is really good. Though I'm not sure who Arsène Lupin is

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

I really liked this. I also like how you describe things sweet and enjoyable but then contrast it with a kick in the teeth.