AstroWriter

I write for myself and share pieces for you to enjoy as well!
ENFJ
Hardworking • Funny • Nice • Sarcastic • Curious
She/Her
Am a writer to advocate and entertain
<3
*ASTRONOMER IN WORKS*

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 140+ FOLLOWERS!!! Your one follow means a lot for me and I really appreciate. One follow, one new friend. On our road to 200! (lol)

Working on two novels!
Magnum- Posting one chapter every week! *coughs*

District 3•Dauntless•Abnegation•Erudite
#WonderWoman
Favorite Books:
The Hunger Games
Maze Runners

"A reader lives a hundred lives before dying"-?
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt by heart" - Helen Keller
"You don't know what you got till you lose it"-Some Smart Person

Shame

9
    My head hangs low while I walk through school. People stare at me and quietly whisper to their friends near them, their eyes full of pity. I pull my hood up, but it does little to mask my identity. When I approach my locker, I see a sad face drawn on it. I try to rub it away, but the distinct smell of permanent mark mocks. The some people nearby my locker kindly offer to help, but I shake my head. I ignore the face and open the locker hearing some clucking tongues passing by. I get my stuff and hurry to class. I wasn't late, quite early actually, but classes were usually empty till the first bell rings. After a couple of minutes of settling in, I hear teachers lingering near the door. I put down my book and try to eavesdrop. But it was quite hard to because their hushed voices were as quiet as could be. Did you hear about the incident that happened?     I think the tall one says. Yeah, it so sad that girl has to go through that. The short one says. I would just stop going to school if that happened to me and hide at home. I stop listening and continue reading. Students start filling the class with a visible empty circle around me. I try to bury my head in the book and so people don't notice me. I could almost hear the tension and gloominess in the air. I try to plaster a smile on my face, but I still envy the normalcy of the other students. I hear footsteps coming towards me from the back and I turn around. I girl who I think is in the popular group starts asking me questions about the event. Can't she see that I don't want to talk? Before she can ask another question, I run out of the classroom.

• May 6, 2021 - 9:59am (Now Viewing)

• The_Sunrise_Queen

this piece is so good... and also sad. if you need to talk or anything, I will be here! also, I really wanna know what happened!

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

re: oh XD

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

re: im fine
    what happened?
    you don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable
    <3

Re: that’s good. I’m doing well, thanks :)

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

wow this is amazingly crafted
    are you alright?

Wow yea this piece is super raw and vulnerable, i hope you’re doing alright. It’s amazingly written, and all the details really point out the emotion.

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Are you ok? The piece has so much raw emotion and I feel there is a lot of pain present in the atmosphere. The teachers dialogue could have been slightly more natural. But it did give a nice amount of extra information to the reader. (That there was an incident.) The face on the locker was horrible thing to go through (but a good element of the story). It feels so real. I am curious to what happened and why she/he/other feels ashamed. (the title.) I also want to know what happened next. Sending hugs.
    Also, I am excited for your questionnaire!!! I thought up another three :3 .
    Qs - What is your favourite word and why?
    What is your greatest fear and why?
    Do you have any weird/unusual habits?

• Karma’s_Coming

re: We aren’t sure yet because of time zones, but if you send me a friend request using Karma’s_Coming #1040 on discord I’ll invite you to the server so we can figure it out. If you can’t do discord, I can do Instagram as well, if that’s alright with you. Or just in the comments on here.