solarflair

▼・ᴥ・▼

any feedback

housebreaker

6
did we ev
er realize how
much time togeth
er meant till it was stolen
away?
instapoetry type beat
i will now focus on my new book. i'll release some stuff here and there, but i don't want to spoil it all.

• Nikki

This is so good, i could cry. AAAHHH. how do you do it?
    also... i am sorry for fangirling all over your writing. i now realize that i sound psycho. :)

This is really profound and definitely something people have probably realized with Covid and everything separating us.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: ha, thank you so much!!! :D nice to meet you!

• Starlitskies

Oooh! I love how you've made five lines of poetry so much more interesting and bold by breaking the lines in the middle of the words. I think it puts extensive emphasis on the word 'ever'. So creative! Great to hear that you're writing a book and you've already published one as well! Dang, it must feel good to be a published poet!

• Zirong

I love the form of this poem! Also, thanks for the interesting comment about e.e.cummings haha. Btw there are really a lot of great tennis players and I can't pick a favourite :)

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Re: :3

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Re: Awesome!!! I really want to read it but I don't want to make a promise that I don't keep. (Does that make sense? :3 )

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Hi :3 I didn't see your last comment because the piece was taken down. sorry.

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Re: Bittersweet. Hmmm I like that :3 . I have looked at the kindle preview of your previous book and might buy it once I feel I have time to read it. (Spare time... *wishful gaze into the distance* But yeah. Only time will tell :3 ) I think a sci fi plot explored throughout poetry would be awesome!!! :) (Looking forward to seeing it!!! I am here to help out if you need. You probably won't need it. But I'm here nevertheless.)

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Re: I am getting addicted to this site lol!!! :3

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

OOHHHH!!! A new book!!!! Ahhhhhh!!! (So excited!!! Can you tell?) Will it be a novel (fiction/story) or another poetry book? I will read your writing regardless. Just curious.
    I like this piece. The line cut offs are really interesting.
    (Btw in your bio you said: "you can purchase my book an amazon by searching"
    I think you mean on amazon. :) )

• solarflair

(winterwolf, that is)

• solarflair

dang ur quick