Anne Blackwood

16
Poet
Singer
Theatre kid
Twin
Disabled (chronically ill)
Suspected autistic
ADHD
Highly Sensitive Person
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

Mom to FantasyOtter12, lochnessie, mindfruit, Rohan's Defender, (unofficially) rat in a hat, & all
Sis to happy butterfly
birthdaycandles & happygiggles are my apple juice Jesus sisters
(Kindness Krusader: Blueberry cotton candy)

My profile picture is my "personal crest" I designed and commissioned.

"you can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy"
~ Nightbirde

"my thoughts cry in verse"
~ traitor.o.us (poem) by Anne Blackwood

"i streak the atmosphere with ink."
~ graffiti-streaked poetry (poem) by Paisley Blue

Anxiety must-reads:
https://bit.ly/2YUyome
https://bit.ly/2TsNYSa
And pray. That's the only reason I'm free now.

a poem about write the world

24

and we're not concerned with romance,
even though it's all we write about.

compliments go all ways,
without the risk of over-thought misunderstandings.

guys don't have to act tough,
emotions glide out of poetry and glowing comments.

we meet each other from the inside-out,
bringing everything to the table with no  first impressions or fear.
I lvo ethis place, as weird as it is.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: hm, that’s true that it’s a sensitive subject. Anyway, just I’m sorry that you had to have a bit of a rough time when he first came back. But know you can count on me if you ever need to talk about anything. :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: yeah.

Hey, I saw the comment about your comment one someone’s piece. I just wanted to say that even though they said they didn’t want you asking questions (even though they posted an informational piece...) I just wanted to say that I their response was not incredibly tactful. I’m sorry that happened. I saw that you really tried to apologize, and you never meant to offend in the first place. Don’t feel bad if you only tried to ask questions and they got offended. I’m here for you, Blue. I guess I’m just trying to say that again.

• Starlitskies

Re: Nope, that's not it either. But you got SUPER close. If you cut out the first two letters of that name, you get the latter half of my middle name. It means 'star' in Sinhala. You can know that for now. As for the 'twinkling', that's for later. ;)
    Also, Merry Christmas! <3

• Starlitskies

Re: I applaud the effort, but I'm sorry, you didn't get it. I don't think google will have the answer either cos my name is based in Sinhala (my mother tongue) and Google is not that good at the language. I had fun though! :)

• Starlitskies

Omg Anne this is it!!!!! This is the most perfect description of WtW! I might as well copy the whole poem down here to show all the lines I loved, so I'm just gonna leave it up there and say I LOVE IT! Y'know sometimes I wish there was a function to bookmark certain pieces like this, so I can go back and read them when I feel like it.
    Re: Actually I'd rather remain anonymous for now, but if I do decide to share my name at some point, I'll make sure you're the first to know. As for the guessing bit, you'll never get it! *throws head back and evil laughs* Mwahahahahahahaha! But I'd love to see you try, so have at it! (In one of my older pieces please, incase you do get it by some miracle!) XD

I love the subject matter here. "Not concerned about romance," yup totally me (not really, cough cough.) Definitely true about guys too, despite the overwhelming female majority on here. : )

• Passionate_writer_samriddhi

Re: thank you so much!! Nice to meet you!

• bookmagic

All I can say is: I've been waiting or this my whole life. I absolutely love this and I will never stop. If I ever say that I do not think this is true you should assume that I have been possessed by an evil spirit.

• Passionate_writer_samriddhi

This poem was really good and make me comfy... I am a new writer you know and definitely I live this place to because I discover here more of my passion and find ppl like me.... You guys our gr8... Even I wrote a poem inspired on your idea... thanks!!

• Jasmin khawar

I just loved it's every line!!!!!
    This place makes me feel comfortable with you all <33

awww i love this so much
    "we meet each other from the inside-out," so beautiful! hmm your way with words..

awww, yeah... love this place, too! this was so sweet to read, i feel the same way!
    <3<3<3

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

SO DARN TRUE! Everyone here is *chef’s kiss*
    How are you, Anne?

Re: Really? I feel like i don't comment all that much..

Yes! I love how we all get to know each other first from writing, and then as people, because that way we don't need to feel afraid of actually talking, cuz we know that we all already have something in common, writing.

And the typo is completely fine! I actually thought it made the footnote even better, because you talk about this place being weird :)

• Busssy.Beee

mhm!! i love the last part, "we meet each other from the inside-out,; bringing everything to the table with no first impressions or fear." So true!! it's crazy how we learn about our writing and stuff before appearance. So amazing!!

Yess so accurate :) love it!

Ah shoot just saw the typo in the footnotes. I could've sworn I fixed that before hitting publish.

• nopenopenope

re: fiction

• ghostyboi

This is awesome! I also am just in love with this site <3