Cosmogyral

and i am tired,
so very tired.

an ode to the stars i stole from the sky

9
THIS IS A COLLECTION OF SHORT POEMS UNDER A SINGLE TITLE

LXVI. starlight, star bright,
only a fool asks you to fix their plight.
         so i wish i may,
and i wish i might,
forget this business,
in all its' strife.

What did you think when you read that? What did you feel? Even if it was the most unintelligible scene or incomprehensible nonsense, tell me, please. I'd like to know.
some days, i remember, some days i don't. i've been asked what my metaphor for the stars truly means, and i'd answered with another poem. i am not here to tell you metaphors, i am here to tell a story. i applaud those who remain to guess, and those to accept the fluid dominion of the poetic imbalance. 
it's getting dark, so i thank you.
yours elsewhere, caleb.

• Hazen

I thought, again, of things much bigger than myself and out of my control. Which is a beautiful thing when it doesn't scare you.

• Minvra

Also, I see dark matter (if that's even possible). And it's folding and crushing.

• Minvra

Ouch. Using a symbol associated with hope and inspiration and saying "only a fool asks you to fix their plight". It really packs a punch in the readers' faces. Though I do understand how it'd be foolish to an extent. They can't control what you do of your success. Then the narrator wants his problem (emotions?) to just fade. It's all it seems to be the only option. Embarrassment, self-loathing, desperation, or maybe its resignation. The narrator is very prideful though.

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

I felt like I saw a man sitting at an old cash register and had a type writer next to him. He was hunched over in a dimly lit room. (Kind of yellow lighting.) I don't know why, but this is my incomprehensible nonsense. :3