Rose A

Hi! I'm Rose
aka:
rosy cheeks
Flowers of Fall

14
Hamilton Fan
anime watcher
music lover
obsessed with books
theatre kid
kind of decent writer(?)
indecisive person
a little weird ngl

est... um... September 2020??

i would have told my teacher this, but she probably would have called my parents so I kept my mouth shut

my kindergarten logic

15

Kindergarten Teacher: Okay y'all, is 3 even or odd?

Class: Odd!

Teacher: Good job! 2?

Class: Even!

Teacher: Wonderful! 1?

Class: Odd!

Teacher: Well done! Last one. 0?

Class: Neither!

Teacher: Yes! Y'all are so smart-

Me: Nope.

Teacher: Excuse me?

Me: That's not right.

Teacher: *confused* why is that?

Me: *sips apple juice with smug expression* aren't you a teacher? You should know.

Teacher: *leaves to change my color to red* Now, why am I wrong?

Me: Because zero is an even number.

Teacher: Umm?

Me: *rolls eyes( weirdly because I had just learned how to)* Let's say you have some cookies, okay?

Teacher: Uh-huh.

Me: Now, you and carl want cookies, so you go splitzies. You have zero cookies. If you split zero cookies, both of you have zero!
Okay, did anyone else have color charts? You'd be on green or something if you were behaving, but if you were bad you'd move down a color. I've always been a pretty good kid, but in my younger days, I did tend to get... chatty.

• rosi willard

psst it's queenie
    btw this is comedy gold??
    beth.r step aside jkjkjkjk

• Sanjana Sunilkumar

Ah, I am jealous of your brains XD

• Yellow Sweater

This is actually brilliant. I agree with your kindergarten self.

• anonymous_123 [Child of God]

My new chapter of a game of two truths and a lie is out! I’ve decided to continue it! You can go back and check out the first chapter if you need too! I’m sending thsi to all the people who liked and commented! I actually have written up to chapter 7 and those chapters are out so you can check my profile to read those chapters and catch up! Here’s chapter two though!

• anonymous_123 [Child of God]

Me! I had color charts lol! And this is so cool I really like this! OMG I HONESTLY CANT ITS REALLY GOOD!

Chapter 25 for Traitors and Rebels is out!

Oh I should probably mention that I was only at that school for one year while still young enough for color charts which is why I only got moved twice.

Lol your kindergarten logic actually makes sense. And those color charts were lowkey traumatic for goody-two-shoes me XD. I only got moved twice. One time was for being goofy with my glasses and I panicked when the teacher (or was it a sub?) moved my card. And the second time was arguably the teacher's fault but I won't bore you with a rant about her incompatibility with small children lol.

• Rohan’s Defender

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!

• Rohan’s Defender

XD XD XD XD This is hilarious!!

• Syzygy (#words) (J.A.M)

A knock on your bedroom door. Who could it be? You open the door to find Chandler holding a small box. “I figured Christmas was tomorrow, and you really deserve something. You’ve been such a sweet friend after all. So, well. Here you are.” What could be inside? You open the lid hastily, and what do you find?

“That’s your ticket to our little party. Hope to see you there!”

• AliMuscles04

Re: The Oasis's (in My Brother's Throne) description is out! Look at the footnotes if you're confused! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/209317/version/432362

• Syzygy (#words) (J.A.M)

Hurry up! Christmas is upon us and you as an elf have to make sure the presents are up to code. Head to your work station!

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

I could go from green to red so fast when I was little. I was a trouble maker but now I’m the goody goody high school senior who studies hard for exams but has very blunt opinions

• sci-Fi

.....ur not wrong tho....
    and ya we had color charts XD if we stayed green the whole week we got a Gator Buck (school currency u could use to buy a sticker or an eraser or something. Those things were p r i c e l e s s )

XD this is great! yes i remember the color charts -_- i hated those things XD

also,
    Traitors and Rebels Chapter 24 is out!!

replying:yeah its really different,im so happy she decided to start writing in quarantine! hmm i can see how you prefer evermore,but i also realky love folklore so i cant choose haha. what are your favourite songs off each album? mine are
    folklore: exile,hoax,betty,my tears ricochet,mad woman,seven,cadigan.lol but i love all of them
    evermore: cowboy like me,champagne problems,marjorie,gold rush,dorothea,coney island,long story short,ivy. haha

• mindfruit

Re: Oh, yeah it's been a rough offseason for the thunder...Houston and Boston are good choices. I'm a diehard Lakers fan so I guess that makes us sorta-rivals lol. And yes, always gotta support those hometown heroes :)

• AliMuscles04

Re: sneak peak of chapter 1 of My Brother's Throne!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: thank you so much, Rosy!!!!!! I am!! :) Hope your day is awesome!

• mindfruit

Oh gosh lol this brings back elementary school memories.
    Re: oh really? that's so cool that your grandpa played professional! yeah, basketball is pretty big in my family too lol. What teams do you cheer for, or do you follow certain players?

• AliMuscles04

This is hilarious XD
    One of my most vivid memories from kindergarten is getting in trouble for not being able to stay inside the lines when coloring (I still can't)

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Hahaha lol!!!!! I loved the lines:
    "*sips apple juice with smug expression*"
    "Now, you and carl want cookies, so you go splitzies."
    The language and dialogue flows really well! It felt like you were a cool kindergartner!!! :3 I love how the teacher is like Uh-huh! Just kinda ignoring you. I googled it, and zero is basically even!

• Ash~

This brings back memories XD I thought I was gonna die if my card dropped from a green lol ;) Great piece!